Bills @ Bengals postgame thread

Simon

McD has NO answers for whatever cancer is eating away at this bunch. At the end of the day it's his responsibility. Whatever is happening here, it's on him. 

One good half vs. Tampa Bay means nothing. They've played one good 1st half since the Miami game, and even in that game they almost gave it away in the 2nd half. They could have lost on a hail mary. In none of these games have they looked out-matched, they are not out-talented. Not even close.  They just don't have any answers. They have NOTHING... The offense is a disjointed mess. They face normal, average-to-below-average Defenses and they have nothing. No answers. The mash unit that is the Defense is actually more consistent than our offense? How is that even possible?

The coaches have lost this team. I honestly don't think the majority of the team believes in their plan. They play like they are asleep half the time. Embarrassingly out-coached in key situations. 2 out of the last 3 games now they have needed a big stop on the final drive and give up huge, massive plays on 1st down. Not just 10 yard plays... 40 yard plays!!! That almost never happens in the NFL... There is a big problem with this team. They are underachievers. Especially as coaches. Plain and simple. And worse yet, they don't look like they have any real fight in them. 

So disappointed. 

Anyway...

Edited by KOKBILLS
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

It really was ridiculous…I’m not trying to say we deserved to win but I have never seen a play like that not called a trip in my life.  Then right after a play I have never seen called as intentional grounding is called as intentional grounding 😂 what are the odds 

The thing is.. call that tripping penalty. Don’t call the intentional grounding.  3 pts almost assured.  

call the facemask on Davis in the endzone.. ball on the 1. TD far more likely than a FG.  

Thats 7 extra points and the difference in the game.  And that’s not counting all the other holds not called and any of the other plays that may have happened had they not cut Bills drives short.    

The league screwed us ..again.  

• Agree 4

4 minutes ago, juno999 said:

This game sealed it for me.  Need to get rid of Dorsey.  He's holding the offense back.  It's not all on him but you can't fire the players.  

We don’t know if Dorsey is the problem or if McD behind the seems has his hands on the offense and is the problem.

I’ll never forgive McD for his horrible handling of 13 seconds though. More and more I don’t think we’ll ever win a SB with him. I hope I’m wrong but I think I’ll sadly end up being correct. He comes up small in the big spots 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

They went toe to toe away with a hot Bengals team away. It’s not a tragic outcome 5-4 one game behind in the division. It’s not a tragic outcome but very frustrating as had Kincaid not fumbled they would have changed the complexion of the game had they scored.

We did not go "toe to toe" we got dominated and scored a late TD to make it somewhat interesting.

This was the Bucs TNF game in reverse.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The better prepared QB with the better weapons won.

Simple as that.

Burrow would tie Lou Anarumo in knots with his ability to read a defense and find it's weakness..........but Allen can only move the ball on Anarumo if he runs no huddle and Anarumo can't substitute.    That is an indictment.   Some want to lay the blame on Dorsey........but Allen should have a much better grasp of this offense in his 6th damn year in it.   He needs to be a lot better decision maker.    I'm not in the fire Dorsey crowd but a new playbook might be necessary to force Josh Allen to focus on the X's and O's again.   

And now we have another clue as to why Diggs was fed up with Allen over the winter. 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I wonder if the McD act is tired.  Process this process that blah blah blah.  Try not wasting a timeout on a pointless challenge, or getting beat in a Polaroid timeout, or winning a tight game in the fourth quarter.  We’re a team of front runners who find ways to lose when it gets hairy.  Sad but true. 

When has he mentioned the process recently??

1 minute ago, Dan said:

The thing is.. call that tripping penalty. Don’t call the intentional grounding.  3 pts almost assured.  

call the facemask on Davis in the endzone.. ball on the 1. TD far more likely than a FG.  

Thats 7 extra points and the difference in the game.  And that’s not counting all the other holds not called and any of the other plays that may have happened had they not cut Bills drives short.    

Sub league replace McDermott...

Of every team in the league we don’t match up with the Bengals.  They are patient on O and the Bills D is soft and injured a lot. 

Their D is always a pain to deal with and they make Buffalo drive the field and they KNOW either the Bills will make a mistake or Cinci will force one. and they did 

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

He always looks like he’s on the verge of crying. I think that is just his face.

yep… just like Todd Bowles always looks like he thinks he may have just stepped in dog**** and Sean Payton always looks like he has a mouth full of water.

Trust me, next time you see them you won’t be able to unsee it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The better prepared QB with the better weapons won.

Simple as that.

Burrow would tie Lou Anarumo in knots with his ability to read a defense and find it's weakness..........but Allen can only move the ball on Anarumo if he runs no huddle and Anarumo can't substitute.    That is an indictment.   Some want to lay the blame on Dorsey........but Allen should have a much better grasp of this offense in his 6th damn year in it.   He needs to be a lot better decision maker.    I'm not in the fire Dorsey crowd but a new playbook might be necessary to force Josh Allen to focus on the X's and O's again.   

Oh my christ, this forum is blaming Allen.

It’s the laziest takes I’ve ever seen, and it won’t acknowledge the utter failure that Dorsey is. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

They screw themselves. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.