11/5/23 Week #9 SNF GAMEDAY Bills @ Bengals Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

That was the dumbest statement I have heard in a while.  

You clearly haven't read my other posts. Why would I want a team that has put everything about what they plan on doing on tape in week 10, how stupid are you to think that the goal is to be the best team in week 10.

Just now, Bad Things said:

You honestly can’t be that friggin stupid. 

(Not really sure. Perhaps he can!)

I've had gambling issues in my family.  it's unfortunate, but it doesn't mean because it's not for some, it shouldn't be for all.  No need for personal attacks, man.  Try to understand others points, as they do yours

2 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

Huge game…let’s see if the Bills have anything for the Bengals this time around.

5-4 or 6-3, tonight will go a long way in determining how the Bills’ season goes.

This really is a gut check for the team.  They know what people are generally thinking about this matchup, including us Bills fans.  Huge might be an understatement

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, daz28 said:

I've had gambling issues in my family.  it's unfortunate, but it doesn't mean because it's not for some, it shouldn't be for all.  No need for personal attacks, man.  Try to understand others points, as they do yours

Listen. I do not give a flying fig if any of you gamble. Go for it!

I was just pointing out to a poster why some people do have a problem with it. 

From the responses that I’ve just received, it sounds like TBD gamblers are very easily upset. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.