Hot for social worker

\GoBillsInDallas/

42 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

I’ll never understand these cases. That woman could go virtually anywhere….bar, grocery store, gym, library, etc….and find a guy who would gladly have sex with her, yet she does this. Is it some sort of mental illness?

Yes it is.

• Agree 2

49 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

I’ll never understand these cases. That woman could go virtually anywhere….bar, grocery store, gym, library, etc….and find a guy who would gladly have sex with her, yet she does this. Is it some sort of mental illness?

Yes and that's why you don't understand it.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

As already stated it's absolutely a mental issue. She likely picked her career to help feed her paraphilia. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, Doc said:

Yes it is.

Correct and for male pedophiles there is no cure. This is their sexual preference. I met Raquel Welch in person when she was well into her forties. Nothing and nobody could have convinced me not to be attracted to her.

I will refrain from posting what I think should be done to these cretins.

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, Max Fischer said:

I don't understand the infatuation of posting all these tragedies. Are you turned on by the destruction of each family involved?

I’m sure the kid will be OK moving forward.

And boy will he have some stories to tell!

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Gad, I hope not.  I hope it was something that developed.

But I wonder how many kids she impacted before this.

Ephebophilia, to my knowledge, doesn’t “develop” post-adolescence. 

As to the latter, hard to say. Statistically, abusers tend to get away with it quite a bit before getting caught but a woman grooming a teenage boy to be both compliant to her sexual demands and sufficiently discreet about their new sexual behavior is a tall task. 

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

he's damaged as well dummy,  this will leave a mark.

i suspect she also aspired to help people.  in her warped mind she probably thought she was.

The most common type of sex offender typology in this situation is the "teacher lover." A female in a position of trust who abuses adolescent boys is (if not a preferential offender, which is a different story) someone who has severe attachment issues and has deficits in their adult relationships that they try to fill with intimacy from the boys under their care. I suppose many of them rationalize it in the way you describe.

Edited by LeviF

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.