Chiefs v Dolphins in Frankfurt Germany

Aussie Joe

Just now, HappyDays said:

The problem is they are winning their division by default. So I don't know that a Chiefs loss here helps us at all. Not unless we only plan on losing like 1-2 games over the rest of the season, and I just can't see that happening.

I think people are saying they want to avoid the likely scenario of the arrowhead afc championship…I don’t agree but that seems to be the argument..  with the moves we made if we can get in the playoffs we can make noise and I’d want to maximize our chance at that 

Just now, HappyDays said:

The problem is they are winning their division by default. So I don't know that a Chiefs loss here helps us at all. Not unless we only plan on losing like 1-2 games over the rest of the season, and I just can't see that happening.

You never know.  We could win more the rest of the way than both of these teams.

If the Chiefs lose, the 1 seed is in play.  

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Tie breakers all that count at this point. 

3 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

WTF is with these Germans and John Denver lol

Go to any bar in Ireland where there is a musical performer (which is most of them). For at least half of them, “country road” is the final or one of the final songs. There was a reason ridley scott used it as the distant radio signal in the second Alien prequel, “Alien: Covenant.”

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.