halloween costumes

Joe Ferguson forever

who is wearing one this year?  what was your fav?

i'll start.  going to a hayride as Mike from monsters inc.  recycled costume.  my wife wore it several years ago...

fav was test tube baby.  in college.  dry cleaning bag, towel, clothes pin, pacifier and sign....it was cold that night

• Like (+1) 1

I was at a Halloween party way back in the day where a guy  had taken a pen and written "I'm guilty" "I'm guilty" "I'm guilty" "I'm guilty" "I'm guilty" "I'm guilty" "I'm guilty" like about 10 times on his face.

his  punchline was " I'm OJ Simpson and Im guilty. It's written all over my face"

womp womp 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I can see the resemblance now! Whadaya think @BringBackFergy @Mike in Horseheads... Am I right? 😉 

don-king-boxing-promoter-65089dd1-79f2-4

Probably no problem achieving the doo too!

It’s almost like cheating! He doesn’t need a “costume”. 

17 minutes ago, muppy said:

I was at a Halloween party way back in the day where a guy  had taken a pen and written "I'm guilty" "I'm guilty" "I'm guilty" "I'm guilty" "I'm guilty" "I'm guilty" "I'm guilty" like about 10 times on his face.

his  punchline was " I'm OJ Simpson and Im guilty. It's written all over my face"

womp womp 

Umm, I’m hoping that wasn’t a permanent marker!   😋

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

About 1980 in college we had a Halloween party at our house. I was in an Animal House situation with a dozen housemates, six kegs and countless guests. This is about when MASH was at its peak. On days when a new episode came out we could see MASH up to 5 times a day. 

Not surprisingly, a bunch of people showed up in scrubs with a mask, etc. The “etc” included syringes. We had no Jell-O shots in those days. People found a way to use the syringes with hard liquor, and make it a game. How far away can you be and still catch a shot of Wild Turkey in your mouth in a sea of people. Everybody was getting rained on. I can’t believe the house didn’t burn down that night, but it was briefly condemned when we moved out. I was not sad when college ended, but the memories are amazing! 

The best costume was a guy from our rugby team, Nej. He wore a simple robe of a coarse fabric and sandals. That’s all he needed. He already looked like every painting of Jesus you have ever seen. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

In college, couldn't think of a costume. Had a beard and mustache that I was going to shave off soon, so I shaved off the right side ofmy beard and the left side of my mustache.

Another year, used my sister's eye shadow to make realistic looking bruises. Added  red food coloring and Karyo corn syrup for blood. Gauze and a torn and singed t-shirt and viola, I'm an accident victim. As the  night wore on and I got hot the corn syrup started running down my face. Every so often I would touch my "wound" and lick my finger.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Umm, I’m hoping that wasn’t a permanent marker!   😋

I’m hoping it is.  And then he gets arrested and needs to go to a court with a jury.  Jury will not be able to stop laughing.

Judge instructions:  Jury despite defendants appearance you cannot assume he is pleading guilty.  Please try to keep laughing to the minimum.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

The best costume was a guy from our rugby team, Nej. He wore a simple robe of a course fabric and sandals. That’s all he needed. He already looked like every painting of Jesus you have ever seen. 

One, in the "no costume needed" category... I was skiing with my son a few years back... We got separated and I was on lift, he was skiing down. My son is a Deadhead and has thick hair down to his ass that would make any chick jealous... LoL... Anyway, right before I was going to shout down to him with some fatherly advice on skiing form, a kid in the chair behind me yells: "Look there goes skiing Jesus!" 😆🤣 I pulled a Peter and clammed up... BUT I didn't deny him!😊

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I’m hoping it is.  And then he gets arrested and needs to go to a court with a jury.  Jury will not be able to stop laughing.

Judge instructions:  Jury despite defendants appearance you cannot assume he is pleading guilty.  Please try to keep laughing to the minimum.

One case where “insanity” might actually be warranted. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, boyst said:

Everyone is barbie and ken. 🤮

So on this hayride.  3 women were dressed up as monsters except the youngest one who had a pink dress and a trident.  Lady next to me says "What's with random Barbie🤣.  Then followed up by saying "We have so many questions....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

I went to a Halloween kegger in college. Saw a guy I know buzzing around lit, only clad in about 50 plastic wegmans bags (back when you got them for free) pulled up around his legs as if wearing an elastic diaper. He had made a plastic Rambo-like bandana out of a few more.

I asked him to elaborate on his costume and he said, “I’m a douche bag”!

one of my all time favorites. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.