halloween costumes

Joe Ferguson forever

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

AND…..she found a photo of it! I’m equally impressed with that! 

Well done then and now, @muppy!!! 

I have a ton of photos. I was lucky it was in the first couple of photo albums I looked through.  Treasures up on that shelf yo. Baby pictures omg well YOU know. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, muppy said:

I have a ton of photos. I was lucky it was in the first couple of photo albums I looked through.  Treasures up on that shelf yo. Baby pictures omg well YOU know. 

I had one buddy in College in Cincinnati who was a Communications major and he often had a camera with him. His Prof let him develop black and white for free. I only recall this now because many decades later he sends a group of us old photos. Never too incriminating, but they sure bring back memories. 

Long story, but in college I knew he was from WNY so we kind of bonded. It wasn’t until Junior year that we realized he lived on the other side of Maple Rd, and my group used to play hockey against his group on the frozen pond over there every winter. He went on to start the club hockey team at our college. I was an unskilled thug on ice. In rugby his skating skills were wasted, and we were both thugs.  🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 3

A friend took this and captioned it: "Al Borland and his Tool Time Girl gone "commando" flank the demented son they never told us about on Home Improvement."

Whether or not the Tool Time Girl actually went commando ... well, that's between her and me. 😉

Halloween.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

A friend took this and captioned it: "Al Borland and his Tool Time Girl gone "commando" flank the demented son they never told us about on Home Improvement."

Whether or not the Tool Time Girl actually went commando ... well, that's between her and me. 😉

Halloween.jpg

Neat.

Sweet.

Petite.

(assignations per viewer's choice.)

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

I was a Michelob beer can decades ago. Made it from one of those large cardboard barrels with the metal bottom and slide on top. Cut the bottom for the tab and used the slide on top to extend the bottom. The dimensions weren't right with the top off so I needed that the extra length. I could slide it up to be able to sit. The old style Michelob was the simplest to paint. A cotton head dress for foam. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.