TB @ Buffalo Game thread - 1st Half

Simon

5 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Say what you want, but we are dominating this game and we are one Dorsey bad call and one random fluke play from 24-3 or something.

This is the NFL. There is always a small margin between domination and suck. One or two bad play calls or execution misfires can make the difference. That's why we need Dorsey to get his head out of his ass on the goal line and Josh to not throw the ball right at defenders.

4 minutes ago, Simon said:

I don't know if I'll go that far but they need to stop looking at him on key downs like that last one.

He'd have got in a fistfight with that throw and ended up on the ground rolling around and wrestling with it short of the sticks, while Kincaid just takes it in stride and rolls in.

Correct, and people would be bitching about Allen's poor throw. Amazing what happens when a pass catcher with NFL hands is on the other end of the tough throw on the run.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Well…one fluke play and an implosion at the goal line.

I mean the goal line implosion gave us the ball back in prime field position getting the ball to the 1 and getting stopped is still pretty impactful if your defense gets the stop.  Still a terrible playcall but it somewhat worked out in our favor 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.