Bills restructured Dawkins contract, create Cap space

Buffalo_Stampede

33 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

Deandre Hopkins has 27 receptions for 376 yards and 0 TD, Gabe Davis has 22 receptions, 347 yards and 4 TD.... I know some will be hell bent on saying yeah well it's because Gabe Davis has Josh Allen but Hopkins is alos the #1 guy in Tennessee and putting up #2 numbers, it's not like Tannehill is a bum, a journeyman maybe but not a bum.

Don't put too much thought into it.

Hopkins > Davis and it's not really a discussion.

• Eyeroll 1

Buffalo is going to have to make a big move to add to this depleted defense if they really want a serious shot at winning it all. You can’t have guys like Mac Jones carving up your secondary like a pumpkin. People want to complain about the offense, but the offense is what kept us in the NE game in the first place. I know it’s probably unpopular, but I’m really hoping Buffalo goes after a guy like Suh. They need someone who’s been in the league long enough to know their assignment, but also talented enough to execute. Suh is still a physics freak even at his advanced age. He’s been a consistent line stepper his whole career, but I’m fine with it if he backs it up on the field. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills going shopping is like me heading to the grocery store for steak and lobster and walking out with spam and pork and beans, that i paid 50 bucks for.

then every 5 years I end up spending a years salary on caviar, that for the most part just gives me indigestion.

Its Ironic looking back that Beane came in here and cleaned house get rid of the cap disaster and then turned around and has wildly thrown big 

money at very mediocer players.   

I love how everyone’s talking about a WR, or DT, or LB, or RB…you know it in your bones that you’ll hear about Beane signing someone soon and it’ll be nobody you’ve heard of at a position you never imagined…

15 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Well technically they would have had to make it to have operating money for the rest of the year. But Dhop is only owed something like 1M for the rest of the year. 

so technically could have made the trade without this restructure occurring first. 

Crazy not too

We all know the offense is so complicated that it takes two years to get a guy on the field. We also know the defense is so complicated that McD prefers guys that have been in the system before. The restructure is probably because they need a new water boy. Guy wasn’t cutting it. Our players keep getting dehydrated.  That or Levi Wallace. 🤣

Edited by Scott7975

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.