Week 8, Bucs v. Bills - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

Congratulations again to last week's winner @mead107!  This week, the Bills come home to face the Buccaneers on Thursday Night Football.  The loss last week to the Cheats shook me to the core.  Once again, the Bills found the most humiliating way to lose a game they had no business losing.  For the first time in a long time, I am not confident in the Bills ability to defeat the opponent.  I hope the Bills can right the ship, but for now, I'm from Missouri.

Bucs - 24

Beews - 21

Past Winners

Week 1 - @JaCrispy

Week 2 - @Gary Marangi

Week 3 - @Nelius

Week 4 - @SoonerBillsFan

Week 5 - @BeavercreekBillsFan

Week 6 - @BuffaloBillies

Week 7 - @mead107

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Sabres 24 Lightning 16. They better be 5-3 by late Thursday night otherwise say hello to 3rd place. Does anybody here see the Giants beating the Jets and the Patriots beating the Dolphins this weekend.

Edited by Gregg
  • Like (+1) 1

Bucs 31 

Bills 17

The factory of sadness continues to struggle on offense, but Gabe Davis has a monster game; much to the confusion of everyone.  The Bills D continues to break and not bend, while Josh stares into the press box wish Hailee was as popular as Taylor. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.