Are we now sellers at deadline???

Hebert19

It's decision time.  Do you think you have what it takes to win it all this year?   Without tre Milano and jones?   If you do then you get josh a weapon as Knox and Davis are trash.  

If you don't.  Then we need to get some cap space and picks.  

Who helps that ?

1.   Poyer?   

2.   Knox?

3.  Sad to say but Dawkins?

4.  Oliver? 

5. Epenesa?

6.  Diggs???   Doubtful I know BUT...

I'm torn to be honest.   I don't think the D has enough to win this year even with josh having another weapon. 

We sell is my guess.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

Just now, Hebert19 said:

It's decision time.  Do you think you have what it takes to win it all this year?   Without tre Milano and jones?   If you do then you get josh a weapon as Knox and Davis are trash.  

Who helps that ?

1.   Poyer?   Would sell

2.   Knox? Yes, number one, even if in contention just to clear awful contract

3.  Sad to say but Dawkins?  If out of contention perhaps. 

4.  Oliver? Na, likely small return and playing well

5. Epenesa?  After the vanishing act today perhaps

6.  Diggs???  Na.   Doubtful I know BUT...

I'm torn to be honest.   I don't think the D has enough to win this year even with josh having another weapon. 

We sell is my guess.  

Just now, Mike in Horseheads said:

If any suckers want Knox dump his ass

Yup.  He's awful.  Stone hands.  Never open.  

Just now, BillsUberAlles said:

Where's Aaron Rodgers when you need him?

"R-E-L-A-X"

This team cannot and I repeat cannot win a superbowl with Milano Jones and tre out.   So what are we playing for...a first round playoff loss

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Who helps that ?

1.   Poyer?   

2.   Knox?

4.  Oliver? 

5. Epenesa?

We sell is my guess.  

I would never advocate for it because he is the only one with passion, but either way Diggs is untradeable. It would be better to have him sit out than trade him with the way his contract is structured. Paying Oliver was stupid, paying Knox because he is Josh's friend was stupid, any grabbing scrubs for WRs was stupid. The defense needs to be overhauled in the offseason while still addressing serious offensive problems. I don't see how they do it with all the bad contracts. 

No way we sell. We are still in the playoff contention. And all the losses we have are in close games where we just had a slow start. My guess they will believe they just need to change the offense a bit and get in a rhythm earlier.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

They should be. They are going to have a lot of holes. White is probably gone, Poyer will be gone, Hyde is going to need a legit replacement, interior D line, center, tackle, and a bunch of WR's. Lot of spots need an influx of talent and not a lot of money to do it with. Only way is through the draft, so yeah. Get some picks

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Who helps that ?

1.   Poyer?   

2.   Knox?

4.  Oliver? 

5. Epenesa?

We sell is my guess.  

At 5-3 or 4-4 at the deadline? No, we aren't sellers

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

This team isn't bad enough to get high picks. No way that happens without a trade up.

I don't see them selling. Bills have a great QB and are expected to compete for SB's. That's probably how Terry looks at it. 

So then you have to fire Sean. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Who helps that ?

1.   Poyer?   

2.   Knox?

4.  Oliver? 

5. Epenesa?

We sell is my guess.  

Diggs and Oliver untradeable. Knox would be a hit.

Not sure the rest would be worth much 

2 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

They should be. They are going to have a lot of holes. White is probably gone, Poyer will be gone, Hyde is going to need a legit replacement, interior D line, center, tackle, and a bunch of WR's. Lot of spots need an influx of talent and not a lot of money to do it with. Only way is through the draft, so yeah. Get some picks

Exactly.  We need tonnes of picks. 

• Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.