How bad is Allen's shoulder, REALLY?

BuffaloBillyG

Today was a complete failure on so many fronts and I'm sure there will be many threads dedicated to those.

However, is it fair to wonder if that shoulder injury is something more than what they let on? He had SEVERAL throws that were off. Just didn't seem to have the accurate ball placement he had early on. Even completions were off target a few times.

Then on the last play of the game our huge armed QB just.....doesn't....uncork one? That seems really off to me.

I'm positive he'll say the shoulder is all good and didn't play into it at all....but the eye test really says otherwise.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, FireChans said:

Oh ***** off with this.

Shoulder looked fine when we went hurry with 6 min left.

It's amazing how dim people get when they are angry

Nobody is blaming the loss on the shoulder. Allen had 3 bad misses we haven't seen in years, because he flopped like an idiot trying to get a call against the Giants.

• Agree 1

I’m not sure how hurt his shoulder can be considering he delivered a dime to Diggs 50 yards on a rope at the end of the game.

I think Belichick confused Allen and we had no answers until the end of the game when we played loose with hurry up.

Edited by DapperCam
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.