Biden address from the White House. 10/19

B-Man

What Can We Expect From Joe Biden's Address to the Nation Tonight? 

By Thomas LaDuke

4b7d985b-f375-4cbc-99aa-61fb58c9b599-105

I guess the easy thing here to do would be just go ahead and start listing off things and phrases that Joe Biden potentially could say tonight in his Oval Office address to the nation. Then I could assign how many shots you would do to each phrase he utters in his address that probably will be less than 15 minutes.

The problem, however, is that most people in the age of Biden are already drinking to dull the pain, and a game like this during tonight's address could put people over the top prompting them to accidentally overdose on alcohol. 

I can't have that on my conscience, people.

As most who actually follow the news undoubtedly know, the 46th president of the United States plans on giving an address to the nation from the Oval Office later tonight. 

Back in the day when a president asked for airtime to address the nation, it always was somewhat of a big deal and a spectacle — to find out what the leader of the Free World was thinking, straight from the West Wing.

However, the reason this is a big deal NOW under the presidency of Joe Biden is that the nation awaits with bated breath to see if he goofs up, wanders off camera, or turns to one of the pictures in the office and starts to chat with it instead of to the people on the other side of the camera. 

Maybe he asks aloud where his ice cream is.

We just never know these days.

Of course, some might say I'm being a bit overdramatic, but I think there is a plethora of evidence to back me up. 

{snip}

The behind-the-scenes story on that trip home from Air Force One is not that Biden kind of lost his train of thought for the thousandth time since he was sworn in.

The people who see him behind the scenes absolutely are terrified every time they let that leash out to 20 feet and Biden is able to interact with people who can see his cognitive decline. Even though the press mightily tries to cover up Biden's slips and fumbles, with the advent of phones being able to record video now you can't really hide it anymore.

https://redstate.com/tladuke/2023/10/19/what-can-we-expect-from-joe-bidens-address-to-the-nation-tonight-pain-n2165289

The Demented old ***** will just attempt to read whatever is written for him.  And, he'll ***** that up.  He has no idea what's going on.  Better use of time would be to watch Golden Girls re-runs.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Showing real world leadership. Trumps buddies, Putin, Xi, Saudis are all Hamas lovers 

Fact 

Good one tibs 😂 

fact 😆 

1 hour ago, Irv said:

The Demented old ***** will just attempt to read whatever is written for him.  And, he'll ***** that up.  He has no idea what's going on.  Better use of time would be to watch Golden Girls re-runs.  What a mess.  

He’s up after 8:00? Expect a mumbling sh!t show. 

• Like (+1) 1

I would be shocked if it was truly live.

Just now, T&C said:

I'm going to have the Sabres game on... pretty sure I can hear a 10 second recap tomorrow to hear what he read.

Corn pop, Amtrack, Puerto Rican, lying dog faced poney soldier, pacific ocean. Choo choo.

• Haha (+1) 1

Key points to listen for:

Keep the money flowing for more wars that we have to borrow.

Watch out for MAGA white supremacists.

Leave the border open.

Celebrate Pride month all year long. 

Keep gasoline and food prices high.

Ignore crimes against citizens.

Prosecute critics and opponents of the government with made-up crimes.

Continue lowering education standards in support of inclusion.

Remember to use preferred pronouns on the road to Hell we're on.

Most important whatever goes wrong it's not my fault because the Russians did it.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
Typos
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

I would be shocked if it was truly live.

Corn pop, Amtrack, Puerto Rican, lying dog faced poney soldier, pacific ocean. Choo choo.

Thanks, you just saved me 10 seconds lol.

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He’s mumbling a lot but it sounds like let’s spend lots of money funding foreign wars and both sides everything else 

Exactly.

Here is Biden's 'leadership' message. . . . . 

"Let's spend a hundred billion US taxpayers dollars, that will solve everything "

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Exactly.

Here is Biden's 'leadership' message. . . . . 

"Let's spend a hundred billion US taxpayers dollars, that will solve everything "

cmon /b man, what would you have him do?  Let billions invested in Israel evaporate into sand?  Of course we need to support Israel and stop placating the murderous saudis and their dirty allies....

2 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Maybe little Jared can send some of the billions the Saudis gave him over to Israel to help the war against the terrorists. 

Saddest thing is that almost nothing about this has anything to do with you or me...well except our nuclear free lives and our economy.  other than that....