Biden address from the White House. 10/19

B-Man

10 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I believe you. You don't have to try to justify your service to this clown.  Thanks for your service.

Alright can you explain why John couldn’t answer any simple questions any Iraq Vet could? I asked some specific questions anybody from that spent any time other than a layover would know.

Where John screwed up is when painted a broad brush where he said that people were trained to hate Americans and that simply isnt true and he would have known that if he actually interacting with the people.

He could just easily said oh winter to spring time in Iraq? The place is mess it’s just a quagmire of mud gets everywhere. KBR would have came to mind as a main contractor, the temp in summer sure it got to 130 but it stayed mostly between 110-115 F. He would have known the frustration of the terps ( Interpreters) would claim they didn’t know the local dialect.

Had John spent any significant time in Iraq the answer wouldn’t be the people are trained to hate Americans because he would have known that people that hate American culture they wouldn’t try to sell bootlegged DVD at the local bazaar, that actual people would try dress like Americans even though it wasn’t quite right and out of fashion (tipped boots and Jean jacket’s really?) you think a culture that hated Americans would allow their kids to come up to joes and ask “Mister, Mister soccer ball? Gatorade? MRE?”

Those are little details we combat vets experienced and whether you like or not we use those details because many people like to to take credit for what we been though. You know what a shell sounds like? a whistling tea kettle with a boom at the end. If you hear pop pop you are good, it’s the wizzing sound you have to worry about. You know what war is like? Sheer boredom mixed in with confusion and pure adrenaline when the action happens. You don’t even know what happened till it’s explained afterwards.

John Admitted he was in another country while I was actually in Iraq, attached to army infrastructure boots on the ground part of OIF.

You call me a clown? Go ***** yourself redd and your little B word intel airman who can’t answer any simple questions about Iraq.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Commsvet11 said:

Alright can you explain why John couldn’t answer any simple questions any Iraq Vet could? I asked some specific questions anybody from that spent any time other than a layover would know.

Where John screwed up is when painted a broad brush where he said that people were trained to hate Americans and that simply isnt true and he would have known that if he actually interacting with the people.

He could just easily said oh winter to spring time in Iraq? The place is mess it’s just a quagmire of mud gets everywhere. KBR would have came to mind as a main contractor, the temp in summer sure it got to 130 but it stayed mostly between 110-115 F. He would have known the frustration of the terps ( Interpreters) would claim they didn’t know the local dialect.

Had John spent any significant time in Iraq the answer wouldn’t be the people are trained to hate Americans because he would have known that people that hate American culture they wouldn’t try to sell bootlegged DVD at the local bazaar, that actual people would try dress like Americans even though it wasn’t quite right and out of fashion (tipped boots and Jean jacket’s really?) you think a culture that hated Americans would allow their kids to come up to joes and ask “Mister, Mister soccer ball? Gatorade? MRE?”

Those are little details we combat vets experienced and whether you like or not we use those details because many people like to to take credit for what we been though. You know what a shell sounds like? a whistling tea kettle with a boom at the end. If you hear pop pop you are good, it’s the wizzing sound you have to worry about. You know what war is like? Sheer boredom mixed in with confusion and pure adrenaline when the action happens. You don’t even know what happened till it’s explained afterwards.

John Admitted he was in another country while I was actually in Iraq, attached to army infrastructure boots on the ground part of OIF.

You call me a clown? Go ***** yourself redd and your little B word intel airman who can’t answer any simple questions about Iraq.

beyond the wire outside of a base in California