Terrace Marshall Jr.?

Niagara Dude

This kid was drafted in the second round from LSU,  he stands 6'3 and runs a 4.4 forty. You include the Panthers/Bills connection and the Bills may be able to get him for a 4th rounder.  The guy had a great career at LSU and has never played with an elite QB in the pros.  He is signed for about 1.8 million this season and for next season

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

This kid was drafted in the second round from LSU,  he stands 6'3 and runs a 4.4 forty. You include the Panthers/Bills connection and the Bills may be able to get him for a 4th rounder.  The guy had a great career at LSU and has never played with an elite QB in the pros.  He is signed for about 1.8 million this season and for next season

Yes and please!! 

47 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Let’s consider Houston who is loaded at WR. Two guys on rookie deals: John Metchie (gamble on future improvement) or Nico Collins (pay big for a rising star). 

Why the hell would the Texans trade away skill position players now? They have their QB, now is the time for them to add not subtract.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

And what? We don't utilize Knox/Harty or Kincaid and you want to pay a 4th rounder for another WR? All I heard from the outsiders and insiders was that Harty could be Beasley with speed. It's criminal that there aren't designed plays for this guy in the offense but not surprising. We traded for Nyheim Hines last season and used him on special teams only basically. I have no faith that Dorsey can get this offense to where they deserve to be. I don't mind Allen targeting Diggs as much as he does but when it's not working we need design plays to Knox/Harty/Sherfield/Davis/Shakir and there never will be, Dorsey is a bust imo.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

11 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

Don’t know anything about the guy, just looked up his stats. 4th seems pretty steep for a guy with that little production 

Who is playing QB for the Panthers

10 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

One name I'd throw out is Kendrick Bourne as the Patriots seemingly like to make trades and I doubt he'd cost much.

Patriots are not trading him to the Bills

8 hours ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

And what? We don't utilize Knox/Harty or Kincaid and you want to pay a 4th rounder for another WR? All I heard from the outsiders and insiders was that Harty could be Beasley with speed. It's criminal that there aren't designed plays for this guy in the offense but not surprising. We traded for Nyheim Hines last season and used him on special teams only basically. I have no faith that Dorsey can get this offense to where they deserve to be. I don't mind Allen targeting Diggs as much as he does but when it's not working we need design plays to Knox/Harty/Sherfield/Davis/Shakir and there never will be, Dorsey is a bust imo.

You mean Knox who has butter fingers or Harty with his 76 career receptions over 5 seasons.  This offence struggles and the WR position is weak

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.