Terrace Marshall Jr.?

Niagara Dude

30 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't recall Hardman ever demonstrating that. He is a gadget / speedster too and got beaten out by an UDFA with the Jets. I think he still has his speed whereas I am not convinced Harty does but other than that they are the same guy.

I’ll leave ThisThis and This to get started from a quick search. 

My statement was “albeit limited” but still demonstrated it nonetheless. Also go back to his days at Georgia that year they lost the Sugar Bowl he was making some tough catches. Again… I said limited. But that is more than Harty has shown. 

Bigger picture I was alluding to having Bourne or Hardman as a player over Harty. That’s just me though. They are a better all around player than just gimmick plays or taking the top off a defense. 

57 minutes ago, BBFL said:

I’ll leave ThisThis and This to get started from a quick search. 

My statement was “albeit limited” but still demonstrated it nonetheless. Also go back to his days at Georgia that year they lost the Sugar Bowl he was making some tough catches. Again… I said limited. But that is more than Harty has shown. 

Bigger picture I was alluding to having Bourne or Hardman as a player over Harty. That’s just me though. They are a better all around player than just gimmick plays or taking the top off a defense. 

None of those are contest catches. The first onr he gets hit after he caught it. The second is a good catch to be fair to him, the third is just a good throw. 

Hardman sucks. He is likely faster than Harty at this point but that is about it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

None of those are contest catches. The first onr he gets hit after he caught it. The second is a good catch to be fair to him, the third is just a good throw. 

Hardman sucks. He is likely faster than Harty at this point but that is about it. 

I guess that’s where difference of perspective comes in. If a defender in some way impedes or is making a play on the ball, that to me is a contest. Might not be what most deem a contested catch as in a 50/50 jump ball. Like NBA, you can contest a shot just by blocking the sight line of the basket where a player is aiming for. Is it a great throw on the last one? Sure but he has a guy on his hip trying to make a play in the ball and that is easily a contest for me. 

Im not saying you’re wrong in any way just that how you view a contested catch is obviously different to me. 

Breaking it down to the original discussion, in any clip or highlight I see of Harty/Harris he’s always separated from a defensive player. 

22 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

BB and draft picks should not scare anyone. Just look at their roster, it is terrible top to bottom 

Yah that's what they thought when he took TB 12 at near the last pick of the draft & that 1 pick only took us 20 years to get over .

Sorry i don't want to give BB nothing but L's in the W/L column .

On 10/17/2023 at 8:19 AM, Niagara Dude said:

Who is playing QB for the Panthers

Patriots are not trading him to the Bills

You mean Knox who has butter fingers or Harty with his 76 career receptions over 5 seasons.  This offence struggles and the WR position is weak

Yet Knox is making 13M and Harty was signed here to be the next Beasley, who's fault is that? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.