NY Giants @ Buffalo Bills - SNF 1st half game thread

Simon

5 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Beane gotta get on the phone and get another WR. These ***** bums everybody hyped up all season have done Jack ***** for 5.5 games now. 

On that last possession when Josh rolled out to the right and threw it away, did you see the routes?  That's the play call my man.  

1 minute ago, Andy1 said:

It forces the D to honor the possibility of a run with play action pass. Less predictable for pass rushers

It hasn’t all game long. Backers haven’t stepped up on the play action once all game. This is why you can’t run play action every snap. Teams adjust…

6 minutes ago, Simon said:

He threw two bad balls the entire half and was fine the rest of the time.

His teammates (mostly WRs) and coaches are absolutely murdering the offense with drops, penalties, blown assignments, poor calls and a startling variety of mental mistakes.

He’s locked in on Diggs too much instead of moving the chains. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Get over myself? I'm not the one posting stupid *****!

Neither am I. Lilke I said in my orginal post, I hope the guy is Ok. Am I not alowed to post opinions after that? You think I can't. Posting that we've had a lot of bad injuries is a bad post? Sorry I didn't meet your empathy threshold!

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

It’s both.

Lets be honest, Bills don’t have enough playmakers either.

They got diggs and that’s it.

But ya I definitely agree that Dorsey is a problem 

It’s a trenches game…the bengals/dolphins have as many elite playmakers as you can have and it isn’t worth diddly if your offensive line doesn’t hold up 

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Everything looks better from under center. I think it gives the RBs a better chance of and the multi step drop gets Allen in rhythm. I'm not going to pretend to know if there's a specific schematic advantage, but you can't say you don't see that our offense looks better from under center.

Our pass game hasn’t today. Backers aren’t triggering. They’re bouncing. Teams adjust to tendencies this is why we have to be multiple in what we do.