Milano and Daquan to IR. Klein signed.

Gambit

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Interested to see who starts in Milano’s spot. Klein won’t make any mistakes but limited athleticism.

i would put him in at WLB, Rapp at SLB, Bernard at SLB.

it would work. Rapp protected behind DL.

Could also invert it. Rapp at WLB, with Lawson at DE who can set an edge contain solely, letting Rapp play zone coverage.

1 minute ago, boyst said:

we know his floor, we know his ceiling. his floor is better than Williams. i hope he gets the nod.

Disagree. You don’t win SBs being safe. Klein will get picked on in coverage. See what they kid can do first then come back to Klein if need be. Or use Klein in obvious run situations. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 10

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Interested to see who starts in Milano’s spot. Klein won’t make any mistakes but limited athleticism.

I really think they should give the rook the reps. If our Offense doesn't pull a sequel to the Jags game, we shouldn't have a issue beating the Giants.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

Could also invert it. Rapp at WLB, with Lawson at DE who can set an edge contain solely, letting Rapp play zone coverage.

How any team won’t run the ball 40 times on that defense would be insane. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Klein actually played his best football for us replacing Milano. People think it was when he replaced Edmund’s, it was actually when he replaced Milano. Milano missed a lot of time in 2020.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

How any team won’t run the ball 40 times on that defense would be insane. 

rapp is a better tackler and angle pursuer than any LB on our active team.

9 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Disagree. You don’t win SBs being safe. Klein will get picked on in coverage. See what they kid can do first then come back to Klein if need be. Or use Klein in obvious run situations. 

we aren't winning the superbowl. this is a 4-6 loss team and not build for the playoffs.

having williams play in downs and in mixed coverage is worthwhile, same with spector. but both of them are likely lifetime special teamers

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Klein actually played his best football for us replacing Milano. People think it was when he replaced Edmund’s, it was actually when he replaced Milano. Milano missed a lot of time in 2020.

klein played sam in carolina with mcdermott, sam and will in new orleans, mike and will in buffalo.

• Eyeroll 5
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, Bogie_Klinkhammer said:

Can we place Kaiir Elam on IR ?

He looks mighty sick to me....

funny how quickly people forget last year when he was playing well and the 2 or 3 weeks he played at a high level.

29 minutes ago, boyst said:

rapp is a better tackler and angle pursuer than any LB on our active team.

we aren't winning the superbowl. this is a 4-6 loss team and not build for the playoffs.

having williams play in downs and in mixed coverage is worthwhile, same with spector. but both of them are likely lifetime special teamers

klein played sam in carolina with mcdermott, sam and will in new orleans, mike and will in buffalo.

@sunshynman care to elaborate on your emotional response?

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.