NFL Trade Deadline Oct 31 - Rumored List of Players Available

ngbills

3 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

I wouldn't trade for Young or Sweat right now. I think we are already set at DE for now. Allen on the other hand...😁

If Leonard Williams on a half year rental is worth a 2nd rounder, Washington would rightly want at least a 1st rounder for Allen. Carroll probably destroyed any chance of deals getting done today by drastically over-paying for Williams.  

3 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

If Leonard Williams on a half year rental is worth a 2nd rounder, Washington would rightly want at least a 1st rounder for Allen. Carroll probably destroyed any chance of deals getting done today by drastically over-paying for Williams.  

Except NYG ate a lot of $$$ which increased the return 

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I honestly wouldn't expect Allen to even be on our list of possibilities.  But if I was going to give up any day 1/2 picks to Washington, Allen would make me happy. 😁

21 minutes ago, 26TrapDraw said:

We have 2 3rds. Beane would part with 1 for Young me thinks. Will the commanders take it though? I make that call if I’m BB.

Chase Young’s a good player.

Washington can keep him and let him walk next year and get a 3rd round compensatory pick in 25 I believe.  So I imagine he takes more than a 3.

The Bills could get creative and make some kind  of large move though, Elam a 2 and a 2025 4 for Fuller and Sweat.....or something like that.  Washington gets a replacement for fuller leaving and high compensation for guys they are not going to resign.

This will never happen however.

Edited by MikePJ76

7 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

That's not how it works 🤣

This is interesting if true regarding sweat.  A 3rd rounder that becomes a 2 if he is extended is a good way to make a deal.  If you don't extend him you probably get a 3rd round compensatory pick for him in 25 anyway.  I imagine this type of thing could be used for Johnson also.

https://x.com/BenStandig/status/1718967487755063783?s=20

Edited by MikePJ76

19 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Washington can keep him and let him walk next year and get a 3rd round compensatory pick in 25 I believe.  So I imagine he takes more than a 3.

The Bills could get creative and make some kind  of large move though, Elam a 2 and a 2025 4 for Fuller and Sweat.....or something like that.  Washington gets a replacement for fuller leaving and high compensation for guys they are not going to resign.

This will never happen however.

I don't think Washington needs any CB'S. They just drafted 2 this year and have St-Juste.🤔

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LyndonvilleBill said:

I don't think Washington needs any CB'S. They just drafted 2 this year and have St-Juste.🤔

probably not but Elam was a first round player and teams always give multiple opportunities to those guys.  So moving fuller and having a guy thought highly enough of to be drafted in the first round could make sense for them since he has so much time left on his deal.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

https://twitter.com/bradbiggs/status/1719360861159014578

Bears rumored to be adding a DE today. Do we move Epenesa for Johnson straight up?

That would be a mistake.   AJ has shown to be a difference maker and is trending toward getting even better 

I assume it's Chase Young or Sweat

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

That would be a mistake.   AJ has shown to be a difference maker and is trending toward getting even better 

I assume it's Chase Young or Sweat

The thought did cross my mind of Buffalo moving AJ and then adding on the DL to replace him, but I think that's way too many moving parts and the Bills are typically pretty loyal to their guys. 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

The thought did cross my mind of Buffalo moving AJ and then adding on the DL to replace him, but I think that's way too many moving parts and the Bills are typically pretty loyal to their guys. 

Good point, I was just thinking we might be selling high on him while we continue to work on Elam. Plus it looks like Jonathan is flashing for us.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

Why in the heck are the Bears adding players? They need picks. They did this last year too with Claypool. It was dumb then and it’s dumb now.

Because they have all the cap space in the world to sign these guys long term however they do not want to keep their best corner and sign him apparently.

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Montaez Sweat is better than a second rounder so this is a really low bar set to get an impact player today. 

Commanders are punting in the season, Kendall Fuller would be a great trade for us and probably only a 3 or 4 if they took a high second for Sweat.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.