Our next opponent….The NY Football Giants

Beast

39 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Good opportunity to give some reps to young players like Elam and Dorian Williams. Get Kincaid more involved. We will need these players up to speed later in the season.

I see some Jamarcus Ingram in our future.  

Does anyone know what is happening with Von?  At first I was surprised to see him on the sideline with his baseball hat on during the Jags game, and feared that he aggravated his injury, but now I assume that he was on a pre-set snap count.  Has McDermott talked about this publicly at all, or given any indication when he will be a full go?

4 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Does anyone know what is happening with Von?  At first I was surprised to see him on the sideline with his baseball hat on during the Jags game, and feared that he aggravated his injury, but now I assume that he was on a pre-set snap count.  Has McDermott talked about this publicly at all, or given any indication when he will be a full go?

Sal mentioned yesterday on WGR that McD indicated (during a presser?) they did indeed have Von on a snap count.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Snap count, per Coach post-game.  Early injury to Kingsley, who returned/left a couple times, along with Jax sustaining long drives..Likely "used" Vons snaps earlier than desired.

Be interesting if Groot is still "limited" today.  If so, I could see them hold him out this game.  Since Vons snaps already limited.  Might not dress 2 "recovering/not full go" guys at same position.  Shaq will be back at least.

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Nothing, he is on a snap count and I think after they saw how bad the turf was there, they weren't risking him anymore.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsUberAlles said:

My God...the Giants are without their best OLineman LT Andrew Thomas and their starting Center this game.

Tyrod might get killed behind that OLine.

Tyrod might not survive the first quarter. Their best bet would be to literally hand off to Barkley every play.

Does it somehow work out that their backup QB is taking snaps from their backup center, so they actually are well practiced in the exchange somehow.

On 10/10/2023 at 10:58 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

How old?

Why, you looking for a date…, 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.