Game balls from London game

Desert Bills Fan

This was a frustrating loss. Was gonna start a flowers for AJ Epenesa, and started thinking about how Ed Oliver and Leonard Floyd were deserving… so changed to game balls.

AJ Epenesa

Ed Oliver

Leonard Floyd

Stef Diggs

Gabe Davis

Sam Martin

who else you got…anybody from the Oline?

Edited by Desert Bills Fan

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Did Sam Martin actually have a good game? I know he punted a lot in the game but did he actually punt well?

I was gonna say the same thing about Jackson-got lucky the deep ball wasn’t thrown about 2 yards further

39 minutes ago, Mango said:

I thought Dane Jackson had a great game. Very physical out there today and a couple of big stops in the run game. 

Agree with the op re: AJE and his fantastic game. Dane was sneaky good most of the game and has more than earned his spot way ahead of Elam. Excited to see Dorian play more but I'm personally devastated losing Matt Milano. So far the injury gods are working overtime to be cruel.

• Like (+1) 1

I wasn't keyed on him all that much today, but from what I do see of him Spencer Brown wasn't terrible. Held his own more than not. 

And yes, I would say McDermott had another solid day as the DC considering what we came into the game missing and what we lost along the way. Jags broke out late, but by that time they were pretty exhausted. 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Epenesa

Oliver

Dane Jackson

Oliver cost us points today TWICE on the first drive. His penalty on third down when we had them stopped. Them his penalty on the TD that gave them the ability to go for two. No game ball.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

AJ Epenesa legitimately looked like TJ Watt out there. 

Hes looked good all year, and when given the spotlight, he showed out. 

Frustrating that he’s in a contract year, but once we get Von ramped up and Rousseau back, this DE room might be the best in the NFL. 

Ed Oliver and Terrel Bernard are just good.  Week in, week out, consistently stand out. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, JMM said:

Oliver cost us points today TWICE on the first drive. His penalty on third down when we had them stopped. Them his penalty on the TD that gave them the ability to go for two. No game ball.

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That late hit penalty was bull####.

And they didn’t show a replay of the first one. 

A buddy of mine in NYC texted me this am and said “looks like you have the same crew as Jets/Chiefs”

• Like (+1) 1

I don't do a Game Balls thread for a loss. But since you asked, AJ Epenesa was the only player besides JPA and Baby Stef to show up. 

9 hours ago, JMM said:

This. Oliver earned both those penalties. Single-handedly responsible for 8 points. 

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Mango said:

I thought Dane Jackson had a great game. Very physical out there today and a couple of big stops in the run game. 

Ya and great breakup on a sure TD. Back turned but made no contact,  played ball perfectly 

I feel confident with him and Dane

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Warcodered said:

That late hit penalty was bull####.

That holding penalty on Schnow was total BS Allen was right up in his chest when they called him for holding how can you call holding ? If he was trying to go around him & he had his jersey i could see it but that was a BS call !! 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.