McDermott Hot Seat?

Mark92

22 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

The way this offense can go from running like a sports car to a dump truck in 7 days is baffling.  At some point the roller coaster needs to stop.  We have all seen how great this team can be.  We only get so many chances with Allen at the helm.  Beane has to be at least pondering the idea of coaching being the issue.  Also is there an issue with this teams conditioning?  Lots of injuries the past 2-3 years. 

The Bills have literally been the least injured team in the NFL by a WIDE MARGIN and in the top 5 every year in terms of man games lost to injury since McD has been here.

Get a clue

Edited by Big Turk

24 minutes ago, Mark92 said:

The way this offense can go from running like a sports car to a dump truck in 7 days is baffling.  At some point the roller coaster needs to stop.  We have all seen how great this team can be.  We only get so many chances with Allen at the helm.  Beane has to be at least pondering the idea of coaching being the issue.  Also is there an issue with this teams conditioning?  Lots of injuries the past 2-3 years. 

I’m just looking forward to next years draft.  Defensively we lost our heart and to many guys were left in for far to long with sprains becoming tears,  it’s like watching Mike Shannahan wanting to load up his meat wagon for slabs of injuries and career ending injuries on guys like RG III.  

8 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

The Bills have literally been the least injured team in the NFL by a WIDE MARGIN and in the top 5 every year in terms of man games lost to injury since McD has been here.

Get a clue

That’s an interesting stat. I’m not doubting the veracity of your statement, but is there a link you can post, as I’m interested in that type of stuff.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

if our offense can consistently play up to their potential, absolutely.

If they dont it wont be McDermott on the hot seat.  Personally, I think Josh makes Dorsey look better than he actually is.  The offense has no creativity to it once so ever.   No window dressing.  Just lines up the guys and hopes they can outdo the other guys. 

Edited by thenorthremembers

5 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Get a clue

Did you read the part where I said the past 2-3 years?  How about you get a clue.  Everyone is welcome to their opinions but blatantly making up "facts" is pathetic. 

It's amazing how the head coach is always the biggest scapegoat.  Every single loss is somehow due to coaching or guys being unprepared.  I've been watching football for 30+ years and it's always the same with the fans.  It was the same thing when I lived in Philadelphia.  And here in St. Louis when we had the Rams.  Always the freaking coaches.

HOW. IN. THE. WORLD. is it Sean McDermott's fault that Tre White tore his achilles on a non-contact play, Matt Milano got bent over sideways in a pile, or any other injury?

If anything, McDermott should be getting TONS of credit for this DEFENSE keeping us in the game for 4 Quarters...despite half the team being in the medical tent or street clothes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, mjt328 said:

It's amazing how the head coach is always the biggest scapegoat.  Every single loss is somehow due to coaching or guys being unprepared.  I've been watching football for 30+ years and it's always the same with the fans.  It was the same thing when I lived in Philadelphia.  And here in St. Louis when we had the Rams.  Always the freaking coaches.

HOW. IN. THE. WORLD. is it Sean McDermott's fault that Tre White tore his achilles on a non-contact play, Matt Milano got bent over sideways in a pile, or any other injury?

If anything, McDermott should be getting TONS of credit for this DEFENSE keeping us in the game for 4 Quarters...despite half the team being in the medical tent or street clothes.

This team changed a lot this past off-season and so far we are seeing a lot of the same.  A team that is unstoppable one week and mind boggling on others.  My opinion is that McDermotts feet should be a little hot.  Sorry. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

Oh, you mean teams can refuse to play overseas?

Glad you think that.

Glad you spoke words I didn’t say. Do you actually think other more powerful franchises would allow that ? Seriously? Not overseas but the disadvantage “ experiment “ Goodell spoke about. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.