Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

10 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I need to use my head, what do you think the worldwide view is going to be after Israel tells the Germans to "Hold my beer" on the old genocide statistics count? Talking like this is a serious idea is just ***** dumb.

Worldwide view?  Who gives a *****?    It's time to kick some ass and straighten out some of these tough guy countries.  210, 220 million people. Whatever it takes.  We've wasted all this money on nuclear capability.  Let's see what it can do.  1945 was a long time ago.  

Edited by Irv

15 minutes ago, Irv said:

Worldwide view?  Who gives a *****?    It's time to kick some ass and straighten out some of these tough guy countries.  210, 220 million people. Whatever it takes.  We've wasted all this money on nuclear capability.  Let's see what it can do.  1945 was a long time ago.  

You really must of been an enthusiastic supporter of Bush's war in Iraq. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Doc said:

Right, because Israel wanted children and babies to be killed/burned alive/beheaded, is that right?

Ain't that the truth.  See above.

Funny how you call me out for calling you an unoriginal, mindless parrot with no critical thinking skills but say nothing to the guy calling for genocide. 

You probably think building 7 collapsed from debris and office fires too. 

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Great intelligence work! They know so much all of the time… 

18 minutes ago, Justice said:

Funny how you call me out for calling you an unoriginal, mindless parrot with no critical thinking skills but say nothing to the guy calling for genocide. 

You probably think building 7 collapsed from debris and office fires too.

No, I call you out for being a wacky moron.  And no one except for Muslims are calling for genocide.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Israel kills top Hamas commander they released in 2011 prisoner-swap deal

in deadly double strike that also took out terror group's  paraglider unit chief

by Rory Tingle & Elizabeth Haigh

Israel today announced it had killed two top Hamas commanders in a wave of airstrikes on the terror group. Ali Qadi was arrested by Israel in 2005 for the kidnapping and murder of civilians before being released into the Gaza Strip as part of the 2011 Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange. Israel's Air Force said he had led the 'Nukhba' commando force which gunned down Israeli civilians last Saturday. Officials revealed a black and white video of a massive explosion engulfing a Hamas base where he was said to be located.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12630489/Israel-kill-Hamas-commander-released-2011-prisoner-swap-deal-deadly-double-strike-took-terror-groups-paraglider-unit-chief.html

More great intelligence! They always know everything…

1 minute ago, Doc said:

No, I call you out for being a wacky moron.  And no one except for Muslims are calling for genocide.

Calling for genocide and actually committing it. You see we’ve (the US) has killed millions in the region of the ME and Afghanistan for over 20 years either through proxy or doing it ourselves. But obviously you’re way too stupid to see that. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Justice said:

What’s it take to get banned around here? Calling for genocide is fair game huh? 

Can't make a credible argument so you try to get another poster banned.  Welcome to the cancel culture.  Unfortunately, I do the banning around here.  What a mess.  

Just now, Irv said:

Can't make a credible argument so you try to get another poster banned.  Welcome to the cancel culture.  Unfortunately, I do the banning around here.  What a mess.  

Someone say something? I’m not talking to you anymore. You’re dead to me. This is our last interaction. F*^K off you scumbag! 

• Eyeroll 1

51 minutes ago, Justice said:

More great intelligence! They always know everything…

Calling for genocide and actually committing it. You see we’ve (the US) has killed millions in the region of the ME and Afghanistan for over 20 years either through proxy or doing it ourselves. But obviously you’re way too stupid to see that. 

Just curious, are you counting all of the people killed by the Taliban, the Baaths and ISIS in your tally? 

In other words, are we responsible for the deaths of the evil regimes we were fighting against? 

Two follow up questions, is Iraq as a nation better off now that it has a true democracy and has been ridden of Sadaam Hussein's butchers and ISIS?

Are the Afghan people better off now under the Taliban than under US control? 

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I know this is a place for some extreme opinions. But the Hamas attacks and Israeli response have truly brought out the worst in people here.

Israel and Hamas were in it together, for some unknown reason.

Nuke a bunch of Islamic countries.

That's where we're at now.

Sad.

Ahhhh.

Another 'pronouncement' from on high by the morally superior poster who labeled protesters as "cockroaches"

Sad.

(but hilarious)

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I know this is a place for some extreme opinions. But the Hamas attacks and Israeli response have truly brought out the worst in people here.

Israel and Hamas were in it together, for some unknown reason.

Nuke a bunch of Islamic countries.

That's where we're at now.

Sad.

They were in what together?

• Haha (+1) 1