Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

All of this internecine squabbling aside, I think this gets underway in the next 24 hours.

Very difficult to mobilize that amount of troops and not move.

I expect the delay has been the US negotiating with the Israelis to provide some humanitarian corridor, but I think the time is nigh.

• Agree 3

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Trump has said plenty and has consistently supported Isreal.  Your mental filters and TDS won't allow you to hear it.

Yeah, we will just whitewash Conald's long history of bigotry and trafficking in antisemitic tropes.

I find it rather amusing that the freaks who idolize Conald, some of the most mentally unstable and delusional individuals who worship one of the most mentally unstable and delusional characters ever, are constantly pointing fingers at others for having TDS.

You can't make this up.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

All of this internecine squabbling aside, I think this gets underway in the next 24 hours.

I expect the delay has been the US negotiating with the Israelis to provide some humanitarian corridor, but I think the time is nigh.

With what Iran said and then Israel turning the water back on I do wonder if there may be some negotiations going on and that could always derail whatever is going on, though it feels like they've got a lot of steam behind them for that.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, sherpa said:

It's also hard to believe you get something so complicated as a full scale invasion together in a few days. Objectives, goals, strategies, coordination, etc, must be a nightmare to contemplate pulling this off without a slaughter happening. 

And someone has to have some idea of what follows. 

I'm guessing this mostly gets called off. An invasion means the hostages die 

If the Iron Beam works, it would be a game changer. It has a range of about 4 miles, could be mounted on drones or satellites, could rapidly fire at incoming misses at speed of light to take out multiple targets and costs only a few bucks per shot. It’s like something from a science fiction movie but could become a reality. 

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Seems like it could be incredibly effective, the only thing I could think Hamas could possibly do is just massive volume, has to be a limit to how fast, how many places it can target at once and possibly might overheat. But could they even afford to do that at all and for any length of time. It's an incredible technology if it works as well as it seems.

Edited by Warcodered

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Who is saying they are not a terrorist organization? 

I do not mean people on this site, I mean the politicians/ talking heads/news. https://www.npr.org/2023/10/12/1204881032/hamas-israel-attack-palestinians

This was first one I found and I assure you there are multiples of that

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

I do not mean people on this site, I mean the politicians/ talking heads/news. https://www.npr.org/2023/10/12/1204881032/hamas-israel-attack-palestinians

This was first one I found and I assure you there are multiples of that

its a big world, i mean how can people support a pos like trump, but they do 

hamas won one election and ended elections, trump tried that. trump and hamas 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

And you again show how to be classless, one murders children, one hurt your feelings. Making that comparison, even flippantly, is really pathetic.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I'll wager you won't find a single Hamas supporter among the MAGA "cult" but you sure can find lots of them in liberal enclaves like universities and think tanks.  Many lib's are more than sympathetic to the terrorists even though they'd surely slaughter them as quickly as any Trump "supporter".  They're nothing short of delusional, and simply stupid.  When those sleeper cells get activated and the scum bags blow up some campus buildings somewhere they might wise up, but I doubt it. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'll wager you won't find a single Hamas supporter among the MAGA "cult" but you sure can find lots of them in liberal enclaves like universities and think tanks.  Many lib's are more than sympathetic to the terrorists even though they'd surely slaughter them as quickly as any Trump "supporter".  They're nothing short of delusional, and simply stupid.  When those sleeper cells get activated and the scum bags blow up some campus buildings somewhere they might wise up, but I doubt it. 

You will find these people in the MAGA cult

image.png.bda7f6cf52135baaee3e2c6fc730cf57.png

• Eyeroll 1