Fins fans want to know if we poisoned the Miami Dolphins football team. Did we?

https://finheaven.com/threads/places-like-buffalo.380339/

If my job was to coordinate travel arrangements for the Dolphins, I would not trust any Buffalo hotel and their staff. I would suspect Bills Mafia sabotage as a sure thing to be expected.

So, what do we know about Miami's stay in Buffalo last week? Not a thing. It's a big mystery.

What food was available for the team? Who prepared it? Were there a lot of items on the menu with a lot of sugar?
What were their rooms like? Was it noisy? Were there distractions that kept the team from getting the correct amount of sleep?
When were the air ducts last cleaned? How sanitary were the rooms? What was the attitude of the hotel staff towards the team?

Miami played like ****. Can we really chalk it all up to being unprepared or outclassed? Or were nefarious circumstances involved?

Which one of you did this? I'm looking at anyone who works in HVAC or maybe a rogue dietitian. Perhaps a rude hotel concierge? How else did they lose by 4 touchdowns? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 33
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

Which one of you did this? I'm looking at anyone who works in HVAC or maybe a rogue dietitian. Perhaps a rude hotel concierge? How else did they lose by 4 touchdowns? 

Wow someone better get Mulder and Scully out to Buffalo because I hear Aliens abducted the real Hill and well the entiere secondary of Miami and replaced them with pod people who are only half as good.. you know aliens are. Ills fans right!?! Lmao

• Like (+1) 1

I love watching Miami fans drown in the copium. I cant believe how deeply they bought into having some historically elite team that was guaranteed to roll every other team in the NFL, just because the Denver Broncos gave up and let them score 70.

Too much sun and cocaine. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

edit: ok, i clicked the link and will give most of those fins fans credit for laughing this off or calling OP crazy.

edit2: after reading even more, I'm convinced the OP is a Bills fan troll. Maybe even @Slippery Rubber Mats himself!

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5

19 minutes ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

Water was shipped from Mijami to make them feel at home and it gave them Montezuma's revenge.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.