Dawson Knox Wins Angry Runs Week 4

Marv

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Yeah, he could get an Oscar for over acting, he goes way overboard.  Knox's angry run versus the Bengals a few years ago "deserved" the over the top praise, this run was good., not incredible.

He's LCD appeal. It was cheesy and fun at first, but now it's just absurdity

• Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

I think it merits special attention because Holland was stiff armed and pushed to the turf but was still in Knox's path so he got run over as well as Dawson got the 1st down.  That's 1 guy getting  double barreled shots of angry run.  I doubt he wanted to watch that play in the video review session.

2 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Yeah, he could get an Oscar for over acting, he goes way overboard.  Knox's angry run versus the Bengals a few years ago "deserved" the over the top praise, this run was good., not incredible.

If there was an Oscar for overacting, Nic Cage's trophy case would be over-flowing.  

image.png.e4ba60a11f86ebfeb8f149562452c845.png

9 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Maybe it had weak competition, but either way it was a ridiculously over the top one that would have been tough to top.

I was surprised  that Diggs run after bouncing off 2 Dolphins wasn't at least a contender as well.  

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Agree 1

18 hours ago, wjag said:

One of my least favorite sport segments on TV.  Kyle's theatrics are over the top.

That’s exactly his point.   Last week he dumped a bottle of Charbonnet Chardonnay on himself and Jason McCourty’s reaction of “You dumped it on yourself?” In complete awe and disbelief is what he is going for….he’s attempting to be over the top ridiculous.   

Lighten up.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.