On to the JAGS

TFBillsfan

44 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

So much for having excess DL bodies…goes to show, this league is more about injury (or not) to winning big and consistent 

I say this seriously, but wonder if the giants can trade us back Boogie. He isn’t even active for them most weeks, as far as I can tell. 

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The Bills are going to get clocked by the Jaguars tomorrow.

Still the best team in the NFL regardless.

The Buffalo News picked the Dolphins over the Bills, we know how that turned out.

The Buffalo News picked the Jaguars over the Bills, that will turn out similarly.

If will be a close game, but the Bills will prevail.

3 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

So you got up last week at 6 am and watched the jags and falcons? Or whatever other games that were played over there that didn't involve the Bills. Do you get up at 6 am to watch every London game? You said "at least this week" so that implies that I'm right. Unless your team is playing large amounts of people aren't waking up early to watch other teams. Usually a poor matchup as well. 

I'm an early riser and a big NFL fan.

For non-Bills games that start at 6ish am, if I'm not tuned in right at kickoff it'll be shortly thereafter.

12 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

She had “questions” that lasted 20 sec to ask. Wth. Her questions almost lasted longer than the professional’s answer. 

Seriously, don’t they teach you how to ask a question in whatever media school she attended?  Even Tasker, with all his media experience, cannot ask a direct question. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

She had “questions” that lasted 20 sec to ask. Wth. Her questions almost lasted longer than the professional’s answer. 

2 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Seriously, don’t they teach you how to ask a question in whatever media school she attended?  Even Tasker, with all his media experience, cannot ask a direct question. 

This is a common error even among "professionals."

Some of these people are so inarticulate that they struggle to construct a coherent question.

Others just like listening to their own voice.

• Like (+1) 2