2023 MVP: Lamar will win it with 15 fewer TDs than Josh Allen (end of season talk pg 75+)

transplantbillsfan

5 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I have a theory that the majority of people will hate and laugh at me about. Is it possible (as ridiculous as it sounds) that Josh is heartbroken from his break up and it is interfering with his play? Before you all hate me and use puke emojis, I've seen dudes absolutely consumed by a break up and act like damn fools. Oh he's dating Hailee steinfeld? Please. I know it's been 10(?) months, but I litterally know dudes that can't get over breakups from 20 years ago. Just a theory 

I don't buy that he is heartbroken at all. I don't usually go into his personal life on this forum, but have heard that he and his ex have broken up numerous times, with him asking her to leave and her not wanting to go. It sounds like it was a toxic and unhealthy relationship, and I truly believe he is happier with Hailee. If he truly loved Brittany/felt she was the one, he probably would have proposed to her after all those years together.

FWIW I do think he seems to be going through some stuff, but I don't think it's his ex. I personally think the weight of trying to carry this team on his shoulders is getting to him. He doesn't seem as happy as he used to, and he just seems distracted. Again, I don't think it's the ex, but I do on some level think he has a lot going on and seems to be trying to grapple with it, along with playing the game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Aimee75 said:

FWIW I do think he seems to be going through some stuff, but I don't think it's his ex. I personally think the weight of trying to carry this team on his shoulders is getting to him. He doesn't seem as happy as he used to, and he just seems distracted. Again, I don't think it's the ex, but I do on some level think he has a lot going on and seems to be trying to grapple with it, along with playing the game.

I agree, that's partly why I came up with my theory. He definitely doesn't seem like his normal self. He talked about the "low positive" thing a few weeks back. Maybe that has something to do with it, I dunno. 

18 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

I would probably take Cook over Mixon tbh

Bengals run game is abysmal altho I think a lot of that is due to their oline

But the Bengal's tackles did a nice job protecting Burrow off the edge.  Their O line was build first and foremost to provide decent pass protection. And they have spent considerable draft & FA resources to achieve this. 

• transplantbillsfan changed the title to 2023 MVP Race: Josh Allen out of the race until he gets out of his own head (Denver talk pg 22+)
2 hours ago, 14774 said:

This thread needs to be banished from the WWW.🤣

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Shut It Down 30 Rock GIF

34 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

This thread is stupid at this point 

32 minutes ago, IronyAbounds said:

Delusional is more like it.

Good solution to keep bumping it so it stays on page 1.  :thumbsup:

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 11/9/2023 at 8:38 PM, CincyBillsFan said:

But the Bengal's tackles did a nice job protecting Burrow off the edge.  Their O line was build first and foremost to provide decent pass protection. And they have spent considerable draft & FA resources to achieve this. 

The Bengals also have talent at the WR position, not scrubs like ours.

• transplantbillsfan changed the title to 2023 MVP Race: Josh Allen & offense have most points & yards against Jets in '23 (Jets talk pg 22+)

My Dad and I talked before this game. He said he wouldn't be happy unless the Bills scored 30 against this Defense and had a zero turnover game. I thought 30 points was ridiculous. I just wanted the zero turnover game. Even though the stat sheet says we had a turnover, everyone knows what we really just saw was a 30 point game and zero turnovers against one of the best Ds in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.