Tre White Injury Updates (Torn Achilles now confirmed)

Process

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Ramsey was not the main reason for that.  

Von was a menace.  It was the pass rush with Miller, Donald and Floyd. 

The main takeaway from the Rams Super Bowl run is that accumulating a large amount of star talent, including Ramsey, pays off. 

Ramsey was a part of that group. Is he better than AD? Of course not, but he was certainly a key piece. 

Bengals had Eli Apple instead and paid the price.

Edited by FireChans
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

The main takeaway from the Rams Super Bowl run is that accumulating a large amount of star talent, including Ramsey, pays off. 

Ramsey was a part of that group. Is he better than AD? Of course not, but he was certainly a key piece. 

I mean yeah don't have Eli Apple, that's an awful comparison that's comparing an NFL Cornerback with a pile of burnt toast.

This news really blows. I always looked at Tre White as the first building block to the great defense we see now. I hope he somehow finds his way back on a NFL roster in the future, but the chances are slim. What hurts the most is how great of a person he is. We need to win it all and get him his ring. 

Regardless, the show must go on. Can the next man step up? This is what football is all about. Seize the day, Elam. 

55 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Ramsey got TOASTED late in the game and was bailed out by Donald.

I don't know where else to put this, but I got this info from my usual source (I'm quoting verbatim): "Rousseau may have a lower leg injury. Something that COULD cost him a few weeks IF he feels like he can't play through it."

Hopefully this doesn't turn out to be too serious. He had that high ankle sprain last year that nagged him over the final half of the season. Personally I would sit him a couple games if it comes to it, play the long game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I don't know where else to put this, but I got this info from my usual source (I'm quoting verbatim): "Rousseau may have a lower leg injury. Something that COULD cost him a few weeks IF he feels like he can't play through it."

Hopefully this doesn't turn out to be too serious. He had that high ankle sprain last year that nagged him over the final half of the season. Personally I would sit him a couple games if it comes to it, play the long game.

Ugh, that would suck.

Didn't Greg make the last sack of the game? Basically ran out the clock after that...possible it was 2nd to last drive.

But either way didn't seem to hamper him near end of game, so hopefully something more on the minor side

1 minute ago, MasterStrategist said:

Ugh, that would suck.

Didn't Greg make the last sack of the game? Basically ran out the clock after that...possible it was 2nd to last drive.

But either way didn't seem to hamper him near end of game, so hopefully something more on the minor side

Yeah I was a little perplexed by my source's report too, I didn't see anything in the game that indicated Rousseau got hurt, but my source hasn't been wrong yet.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I totally agree on taking the long view. It’s like owning certain luxury cars, a couple needs three or four of them, because something is always in the shop! In this case, we may need an Uber for a week or two. 

13 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

You mean on the uncalled PI?

Second to last play or maybe even the last one…..I can’t recall exactly.  He still hasn’t found his jock and the WR was open by 15 yards.  Donald has Burrow occupied or Cincy wins.  Also note Diggs has torched Ramsey on the regular.  Ramsey’s biggest  trait is his mouth.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.