Disfunction Junction, What's Your Function, House Republicans? Embarrassment To The Nation

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Very illustrative.

They are just talking about a Speaker who would assume the position for a limited period of time. In reality, that would be no different than any Republican speaker, since one member - ONE! - may bring a motion to vacate the chair under the MTG rules. So you're just formalizing what already exists. I'd love to see this happen with significant Democratic support. We may actually get a functional House of Representatives again instead of the silly posturing of the last year.

“Why is your husband such a pig? Why would he get on TV and make an ####### of himself? Because he’s a deep-state prick? Because he doesn’t represent the people?”

“***** come follow you all over the place”

“I’m putting all your information over the internet now. Everybody else is,”

“You’re going to be ***** molested like you can’t ever imagine,” but “non-violently.”

“You must be a B word to marry a ***** ugly ***** like that.”

This is good stuff.  MAGA. 

Non violent molestation. 

14 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

What I’m trying to figure out by this asinine caller is why does he think that putting in that he’s not going to be violent in someway not make this a crime

Jesus, Trumper’s are stupid

Interestingly, in another thread, you went out of your way to point out that not all Palestinians were Hamas.  Last night, Biden reminded Americans to be mindful of Islamophobia.  

Yet here we are, a few short minutes later, making broad characterization about millions of Americans on basis of an anonymous calls that could be from Trump supporters, Biden supporters, high school kids or maybe even Russians. 

The fact is this could be anyone from  The most fervent Trumper to Jussie Smollette to Boris Badenov.  

• Disagree 1

41 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Interestingly, in another thread, you went out of your way to point out that not all Palestinians were Hamas.  Last night, Biden reminded Americans to be mindful of Islamophobia.  

Yet here we are, a few short minutes later, making broad characterization about millions of Americans on basis of an anonymous calls that could be from Trump supporters, Biden supporters, high school kids or maybe even Russians. 

The fact is this could be anyone from  The most fervent Trumper to Jussie Smollette to Boris Badenov.  

you trumpers have a lie for every occasion.

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

Matt Gaetz is a POS, pedophile, nazi

FIFY.  The "family values party is full of rapists, pedophiles and sex predator enablers.  Beyond the pale....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you trumpers have a lie for every occasion.

I didn’t direct my comments to you because I think you’re too far gone for self-reflection and personal growth.    Could be an age thing, could be too many people fearful of speaking their mind to el doctoro, but it doesn’t really matter one way or the other. 

By all means, leap before you look.  👍

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I didn’t direct my comments to you because I think you’re too far gone for self-reflection and personal growth.    Could be an age thing, could be too many people fearful of speaking their mind to el doctoro, but it doesn’t really matter one way or the other. 

By all means, leap before you look.  👍

What makes you think this wasn't done by Jordan henchman?  Some D's did this to embarrass the R party?  Cmon, they're doing that just fine without any help.  I suspect this type of tactic gets approval from a majority of MAGA's.  91 indictments sure did....btw, i appreciate legitimate challenges to my positions, even professionally.  The fact that I'm relentless and usually win holds the frequency down😉

R's can't organize a pi$$ up in a brewery.  incompetent losers.

https://news.yahoo.com/jim-jordan-backs-empowering-patrick-162106259.html

"The Republicans have proven they are incapable of reaching consensus," Sarah Longwell, an anti-Trump Republican strategist, told The Times.

For now, the U.S. government remains powerless to pass new laws, fund its operations or even name post offices.

11 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What makes you think this wasn't done by Jordan henchman?  Some D's did this to embarrass the R party?  Cmon, they're doing that just fine without any help.  I suspect this type of tactic gets approval from a majority of MAGA's.  91 indictments sure did....btw, i appreciate legitimate challenges to my positions, even professionally.  The fact that I'm relentless and usually win holds the frequency down😉

I addressed the possibility that it could be a call from a Trump supporter, keep up Fergie.  

I think I made the point I wanted to make, pointing out that Johnny rushed to defend Palestinians from stereotypes and painting with a broad brush while doing exactly that sort of thing a few hours later.  

I believe the point is clear, and that is for every knock at the worst tendencies of extreme MAGA voters, people like John (and you) are mirror images.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I addressed the possibility that it could be a call from a Trump supporter, keep up Fergie.  

I think I made the point I wanted to make, pointing out that Johnny rushed to defend Palestinians from stereotypes and painting with a broad brush while doing exactly that sort of thing a few hours later.  

I believe the point is clear, and that is for every knock at the worst tendencies of extreme MAGA voters, people like John (and you) are mirror images.  

The mirror image of the average trump supporter would be well read, intelligent, educated, kind, caring, generous, honest and thoughtful.  So yes, it fits.

• Disagree 1

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t care who the speaker is…I just hope that they are antiestablishment…

You just can’t keep doing the same thing over and over, when congress has a constant 83% disapproval rating…👍

They're so anti-establishment so far that they've yet to establish a functioning House of Representatives.

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

As an outside observer, it certainly feels that the US congress is now a 4 party environment. Is it possible the GOP and Dems more centrist members vote collectively to pick a new house leader?

Unlikely. Because of how gerrymandered House districts are, most members face fairly easy general elections but are more at risk of getting primaried.

Since primary voters are generally more to the extreme, that means that doing anything that may be seen as centrist or even cooperating across the aisle is far more likely to hurt a Representative than help them. 

The current system incentivizes the behavior we are witnessing. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

As an outside observer, it certainly feels that the US congress is now a 4 party environment. Is it possible the GOP and Dems more centrist members vote collectively to pick a new house leader?

I'm not sure where you are getting four parties.

The democrats have voted in lock step for their extremist.

There are none who dare vote against who they are told to

(unlike the GOP members)

By the way , counting the 15 McCarthy votes and the three

Jordan Votes , Jeffries has now lost 18 straight.

It's all in how you look at it. 😄

Edited by B-Man
Otes

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I'm not sure where you are getting four parties.

The democrats have voted in lock step for their extremist.

There are none who dare vote against who they are told to

(unlike the GOP members)

By the way , counting the 15 McCarthy votes and the three

Jordan Votes , Jeffries has now lost 18 straight.

It's all in how you look at it. 😄

Technically hasn't Jefferies had the most votes in all but one speaker vote sense the Republicans got the majority, so 17/18?

Just now, Warcodered said:

Technically hasn't Jefferies had the most votes in all but one speaker vote sense the Republicans got the majority, so 17/18?

Technically you are right. (Which is the best kind of right) 😎

But I am correct also.

He has never reached the winning number  

He is 0 -- 18. 

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Technically you are right. (Which is the best kind of right) 😎

But I am correct also.

He has never reached the winning number  

He is 0 -- 18. 

and McCarthy and Jordan are a combined 1/17

F8Bq3QcXIAAVCpY?format=jpg&name=small

Then again maybe Jordan is better off.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

The country burns while the libtard cultists are giddy.

Good for you guys. You won. Take the shithole and do what you will.

Literally, the Republicans can’t stop from slipping in their own *****

6 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

He's from the MAGA right wing, but at least he has a tiny streak of common sense. And apparently Matt Gaetz hates him, so at least there's that. But still ... a hard "no."

Just because he says that, it doesn’t make it true

MAGA is so bad that they’re hated by their own party

Edited by John from Riverside