10/01/23 Week #4 GAMEDAY Bills vs Miami Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

tua will be the one foggy today, with the D line in his face and LB's after him all day!

I originally put Tua.  He is probably the only Dolphin I like.  Tyreek dissed Buffalo.  F him and Wilkins too!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I expect Miami to get three or four big runs on us and some fairly big passing yards   Can’t totally shut them down but what I also expect is that many result in FG vrs TD.  This will be our advantage 

Allen and company hit home a lot and Kincaid and Knox play a much bigger role.  Cook breaks over 150 yards. 

our D gets to Tua way more than expected forcing bad decisions.

Bills come roaring back after a 10 point deficit as Dorsey finds his groove. 

34 to 24. 

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Agree. We need this win more than they do. Let's hope that gives us a little extra edge of focused and productive desperation.

Bills are chasing the Dolphins early in the season. Could this be the changing of the guard with a Miami win?

Edited by newcam2012
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, mannc said:

In 90 minutes, I have to board a 5-hour United flight to SFO.  Any tips on how I might be an able to watch the game while in the air?

I know the American Airlines app will let you watch “live” TV, but you are limited to NYC television. If the Bills game is on in NYC, you could watch it. 

if the flight has Wi-Fi, you could watch on Sunday ticket/YouTube. But you might have to do some purchase$. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Bills are chasing the Dolphins early in the season. Could this be the changing of the guard with a Miami win?

Yes. I could.

it also might not. 

We’ll find out come January.  

winning the division isn’t crucial imo.  If you’re not getting the 1 seed with the bye, you’re playing and extra game.  

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

um.. Yes. It is!

It nice, but I don’t see it being the difference between winning the SB or not winning it.  We can be the best team and not have the best record.  Home, road.  I think this team is past needing to play at home.  

As a fan, sure it would be nice to win another division title.  I just don’t think it’s crucial for us yo win the Super Bowl.  An advantage, yes. Crucial, meh.  

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Yes but it looks difficult.  Take the Washington game for example.  Yeah, we scored 30 points on offense, but we only scored 16 points into the 4th quarter. It took 4 turnovers. 7 of those 16 points were off a TD where we started at the Washington 35.  We may score but these points are not coming easy. Our drives look difficult.  I don't know how to explain what I mean by that.

So it looks to me like our offense is still trying to figure it out.  It's not humming along like a fine tune machine yet IMO.  That is not to say that I don't think they will get there.  That is just to say that I don't think they are yet.

It looks difficult?

They’re doing something that they didn’t do last year there even balanced in between run and pass and Josh. Allen isn’t doing all the work.

Looks pretty good to me

45 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

We are in week four

11 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

It’s fine, Irish weather

16 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

um.. Yes. It is!

Well, I would just as soon win it

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

LFG

Is the fog this am a sign?

Seabiscuit says yes

13 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It nice, but I don’t see it being the difference between winning the SB or not winning it.  We can be the best team and not have the best record.  Home, road.  I think this team is past needing to play at home.  

As a fan, sure it would be nice to win another division title.  I just don’t think it’s crucial for us yo win the Super Bowl.  An advantage, yes. Crucial, meh.  

Never said winning the Super Bowl. I said GETTING there. We can’t get out of the Conference in the McBeane era.
Ergo, it’s essential.

Edited by Chandler#81

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.