The Big Win Effect - Dolphins Beware

theRalph

17 minutes ago, nucci said:

Why...why shouldn't Dolphin fans be excited about their team? and I am a pretty good guy. Just don't like hypocrisy

Then you must dislike the human race, in which hypocrisy abounds, 😁👍

3 hours ago, theRalph said:

Had their 70-point win occurred in, say, week 13, there would be a feeling on that team of having worked toward that pinnacle. Because it was achieved so early in the season that won't happen. 

I thought the feeling was that Broncos suck and front office replace OC with someone who did a better job.

[ Unless he is tanking and then he is doing a great job.  I worked in Denver and the people I know there are convinced of this. ]

6 minutes ago, nucci said:

I do. I don't like people

People are like a combination of Germans and the British, the Germans are to honest to be polite, and the British are to polite to be honest…, it all gets mucked up when we interact, 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Nephilim17 said:

I'm sure the psychology of this will be analyzed at length once we know the result. But I certainly hope that Miami is over confident and expecting an easy win.

I can guarantee you Miami is not expecting an easy win. They know they still have to get thru Buffalo as did the Jets. Might as well treat these AFCE games like SB bc every game the other team is going to bring everything they have.

3 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

It’s what Mike Tyson said; “ everybody has a plan until the they get punched in the mouth”…, imo the fish are nervous as a team can be facing the Bills early in the season, me I think we win this one, 

I'm just happy it's not in Miami and a 120 heat index.  This will be a close game where I doubt neither team hits 30 points.

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, nucci said:

No different here when many want to stroke Allen after a twitter post from practice

um have you gone over there and looked?  I'm fine with fandoms getting excited about a good game or whatever but the histrionics about gReAtEsT tEaM eVeR are amped up to 11

also, look at the trash talk about the Bills.  They seem to think the zero for the 70s streak is still going because they only lost 2 of 3 games to us last year.  that and Milano is the dirtiest player in the NFL and what Wilkins does, well, what player doesn't spend half the game feeling the genitals of the opposition?

that's a long way of saying you're wrong and you should feel bad about that

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PBF81 said:

IDK, our last three games vs. them have been a loss, then in the two wins, one with Skylar Thompson at QB, they lost 34-31 and 32-29. 

In that last one, in the heavy snow, in Buffalo, Tua posted an excellent game and their rushing game put up nearly 200 yards on over 7 ypc.  That was without Achane.  

IMO this game will come down to how well we defend their running game.  

Also, I thought that we had a pretty emotional win last week too, matching our second highest scoring game of last season.  

If we turn it over like we did in those close victories, we will lose IMO

7 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I can guarantee you Miami is not expecting an easy win. They know they still have to get thru Buffalo as did the Jets. Might as well treat these AFCE games like SB bc every game the other team is going to bring everything they have.

Go look at finheaven.  they're expecting an easy win.  score another 70, and injure josh allen, all in the first quarter

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.