Week 4, Bills favored by 3 over Dolphins

Chaos

8 hours ago, Mango said:

It is just a weird play for me to go "oh yeah, dirty player!". 

I think Philips has a tendency to toe that line on occasion. I think if they talked about the Rapp hit two weeks ago, that is a reasonable conversation. 

When I think dirty play or player I think of Gronk on Tre White laying on the ground. Or Suh trying to stomp on a guy laying there. Not a small shove after the throw. 

Honestly the most egregious thing anybody did in that sequence of events was BS the entire world that Tua just had a back injury, and put him back in the game. I find McDaniels hilarious and a good coach. I have come to liking the guy. But that sequence of events is one of the dirtiest things I have ever seen in the NFL. 

The thread debating whether Tua should have gone back in was epic at FH.  Many posters wanted to skin McDaniel alive.  Others pointed out that Tua passed the concussion tests at halftime and leading up to the Cincy debacle.  There were some who said they suffered from back spasms and said they’ve fallen in similar fashion when their back seized up.  

It was just a shove, but it was 100% late.  Tua being unbalanced didn’t help anything.  I don’t think Milano is dirty but he’s  one of those players it’s easy to dislike.  Would I want him on my team?  Hell yeah.  The Dolphins with Milano, JFC.

Can’t wait for Sunday.  I think the pressure is on the Bills.  

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, The Wiz said:

rut roh!!!

"Any other fanbase...normal environment" - phlooo.  Let the Bildos rain down on him

Edited by stevewin
  • Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Dukestreetking said:

I thanked your post, so all good.

But: there's literally a Finheaven thread titled "Happy Memory from Sh*t Town", ref Buffalo.

I request--nay, demand--you take personal responsibility for this atrocity, and apologize forthwith.

LOL.  I shan’t do any of those things.  I will admit that thread isn’t the best use of FH’s bandwidth.  

I will also mention how much respect the Bills mafia deserve for their charitable efforts.  Tua gave you a shoutout this week.  The tables thing though should be left to The Hardy Boys though.

2 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

Wasn't he crying about snowballs last year??

You spelled iceballs incorrectly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, WV Fin Phan said:

LOL.  I shan’t do any of those things.  I will admit that thread isn’t the best use of FH’s bandwidth.  

I will also mention how much respect the Bills mafia deserve for their charitable efforts.  Tua gave you a shoutout this week.  The tables thing though should be left to The Hardy Boys though.

You sound like a decent-enough chap (lady?) - Thanks for your posts and may the better team win on Sunday!!  Cheers.

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Yeah no duh sherlock, we want Tua off the field as much as possible. But let's face facts: the Dolphins have at least two weapons who can take it to the house if they get deep. And likely they will at least once because it's hard to stop all game. TOP means nothing if the Dolphins score a TD every 7 seconds. 

The more times Tua has to rely on a quick timing route is another chance for the route to be jumped. Force them to do it perfectly.

Lol the Dolphins ain't scoring every 7 seconds they ain't that good and I am  sure they won't get much done after our defense punches them in the mouth and shuts down their game.  Meanwhile Josh will be practicing his short game and Dolphins D will have no answers.  

35 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Miami is gonna be in for a rude awakening when they realize they aren’t facing a sh*tty Broncos defense. All 3 of our corners are playing lights out. QBs have a 35 QBR when throwing against Taron Johnson.  Terrell Bernard has been tremendous so far and an upgrade over Tremaine Edmunds which is the story of the season to me. Milano is mister consistent and the best player on this defense when Von Miller isn’t healthy. McD/Beane’s philosophy of a heavily rotated D-line seems to finally have come to fruition heavily boosted by the Leonard Floyd signing (3.5 sacks thus far.) I am extremely excited to finally face a legit contender so I can really see what this defense is made of. Miami def ain’t scoring 70 on us. I think they hit 24. 

It's post like this that have me shaking my head. 

Have the Bills faced an offense like the Dolphins? Have they faced a WR tandem of Hill and Waddle? A quick passer like Tua? 

It cuts both ways to be fair.

Let's slow down and see how this game plays out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

Have the Bills faced an offense like the Dolphins? Have they faced a WR tandem of Hill and Waddle? A quick passer like Tua? 

We faced some combination of Tua, Hill and Waddle 3 times last season. Even with most of our secondary out and scrubs in there we (for the most part) kept them in front of us and only allowed them to have "good" games by their standards.

Hoping Poyer and Hyde are sound positionally and their lack of foot speed isn't exposed another year older.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, WV Fin Phan said:

The thread debating whether Tua should have gone back in was epic at FH.  Many posters wanted to skin McDaniel alive.  Others pointed out that Tua passed the concussion tests at halftime and leading up to the Cincy debacle.  There were some who said they suffered from back spasms and said they’ve fallen in similar fashion when their back seized up.  

It was just a shove, but it was 100% late.  Tua being unbalanced didn’t help anything.  I don’t think Milano is dirty but he’s  one of those players it’s easy to dislike.  Would I want him on my team?  Hell yeah.  The Dolphins with Milano, JFC.

Can’t wait for Sunday.  I think the pressure is on the Bills.  

I don't think "pressure" will play a significant role in the game. Unless you mean QB pressure? 

It's a long season and both teams would very much like to win. Standings wise it probably bigger for the Bills to win. However, it only week four and lots of games to play. You don't win a division after four games. You don't go to the playoffs after four games. The Bills being 2-2 isn't disastrous. 0-2 in the division isn't great and a thought schedule going forward makes it tougher. 

3 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

We faced some combination of Tua, Hill and Waddle 3 times last season. Even with most of our secondary out and scrubs in there we (for the most part) kept them in front of us and only allowed them to have "good" games by their standards.

Hoping Poyer and Hyde are sound positionally and their lack of foot speed isn't exposed another year older.

That's fair. 

29 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

They faced them 3 times last year.  Well, minus Tua in the playoffs 

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles

31 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

They faced Tua, Waddle and Hill twice last year.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Technically we faced Tua 2 times last year. Skylar Thompson was the starter in Buffalo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.