Bernard turning into a player

Whkfc

People don't realize how much coaching a player up goes into there weekly success

Edmunds and milano were getting all the big 1 on 1 time with the LBr coach .. which helps with develolment and getting up to speed quicker 

You certainly can't judge a 3rd round pick who isn't getting the daily reps to develop because he is a backup 

You need 1 on 1 time which only the starters get the majority 

I probably read a thousand times on here he was a wasted pick and another example of Beane sucking.

I would say we don’t know what kind of player he is since he has played very little.  But of course, those comments were met with people adamant he was a bust.

Kirskey staying on PS was a very telling sign McDermott was at least comfortable with Bernard.

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I probably read a thousand times on here he was a wasted pick and another example of Beane sucking.

I would say we don’t know what kind of player he is since he has played very little.  But of course, those comments were met with people adamant he was a bust.

Kirskey staying on PS was a very telling sign McDermott was at least comfortable with Bernard.

It is a sign that there was no one they wanted to take chance of releasing (i.e. S Damar Hamlin, CB Kaiir Elam, G Germain Ifedi, T Alec Anderson) and being picked up by another team.  It would also cost them salary cap space which is low in case of injuries.

• Simon locked this topic