We will never win anything with McD here

HomeskillitMoorman

12 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Window slammed shut with that clown running the circus. So glad he took over the defense. Breece Hall over 100 yards on 2 carries. Great job Sean. 

That is really on Trey White...He whiffed on the tackles badly.  He had an extremely poor game

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I genuinely wonder if we would get rid of Dorsey mid season, or even early in the season.

I wouldn't have thought we would, but it might become a necessity.

This team is SLOPPY and that's all on coaching.

There is no way McD gets rid of Dorsey.  McD is a very loyal person.  Only chance is if pegulas fire McD which I doubt.

I know this topic is common trend but initially I didn’t think Daboll leaving would be that detrimental to Josh’s play but after certain key games last year and this debacle maybe he would of in fact been the better option to make a HC here or give him more seniority? Assistant HC?

Some things just work. Josh and Daboll definitely were a great symbiosis. 

Edited by BBFL

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

The defense gave up one TD on a miracle catch.  They gave up a few chunk plays.  One bad ST play.  Cook looked good.  Diggs looked great.  Kincaid showed promise.  The team did not quit in the second half.  One player played incredibly poorly.   One.  

Oh just stop. It is his fault.

Bullsh**....the entire Offensive Line played horrible.  That's a huge part of the problem.  It's not all on Allen.  I agree that the rest of the skilled players looked very good but I also think the Defense looked soft in the 2nd half.  

• Disagree 2

Just now, BillsPride12 said:

Bullsh**....the entire Offensive Line played horrible.  That's a huge part of the problem.  It's not all on Allen.  I agree that the rest of the skilled players looked very good but I also think the Defense looked soft in the 2nd half.  

It really didn't. Against a very good front it held up reasonably well for the most part. Josh bailed at least 5 or 6 clean pockets. He thinks he is under more duress than he is. 

If it isn't so sad to see this board implode... it would be comical...and I'll say it is for Miami, NE, Jets fans. They gotta be loving life right now. Bills fans hate it.

Fire everyone...Dorsey, McD, Beane... trade Allen...

So the team has problems, run defense at ILB...secondary with players getting older. O line still has issues. 

The Jets have the best secondary in the NFL and it was kinda of dumb to keep throwing into it. 

Just relax, it's week one.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

It really didn't. Against a very good front it held up reasonably well for the most part. Josh bailed at least 5 or 6 clean pockets. He thinks he is under more duress than he is. 

Disagree.  Spencer Brown looked like he played the game on a pair of Roller Blades.  The other guys had their struggles throughout the night too.  Yes I get the Jets have a damn good Defensive line but there's no way your getting to a Super Bowl with the quality of O-line play we got tonight...and yes Josh looked bad too of course

1 minute ago, BillsPride12 said:

That may be true about the oline but not many teams have a defense like the Jets.  You need to get the ball out quick...which we did at times...but then Josh got greedy.  And when Rodgers went out the D got even more fired up, putting the game on their backs.

5 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

When you turn the ball over 4 times, you’re the most to blame by far.  Was him dropping the snap and then trying to run with it on the offensive line too?  That was embarrassingly bad.

Just now, BillsPride12 said:

Disagree.  Spencer Brown looked like he played the game on a pair of Roller Blades.  The other guys had their struggles throughout the night too.  Yes I get the Jets have a damn good Defensive line but there's no way your getting to a Super Bowl with the quality of O-line play we got tonight...and yes Josh looked bad too of course

Honestly watch it back. Brown had like 3 really bad snaps. Morse had a couple. McGovern had 1. But for the most part the oline was doing enough to just about hold up. Battling is asses off against a talented front. And Josh kept running out of clean pockets. 

1 minute ago, BillsPride12 said:

You are going to expect the best DL to get pressure.  Allen has got happy feet and made it look much more under pressure than he actually was.  His pocket movement has regressed…he just bails now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.