Random talking head says something about the Bills

Simon

8 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Do we have to listen to these 2 knucklheads ramble on, at least tell readers to advance to past 15 minutes to hear the relavent  anecdote.

Fair enough Roy; wasn’t my intent to force anyone to listen to material they don’t want to—thanks for identifying the exact spot on the tape nonetheless. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Fans care more about the hit than Tre White himself.  Brandon Beane actually tried to sign Gronk out of retirement in 2021.  Plus Eric Wood just had Gronk on his podcast.  

The Bills don’t care…fans should let it go too

Tre White is beloved. Gronk can suck an egg.

Edited by Rocky Landing
  • Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

White is beloved but he forgave Gronk…the whole org did…why are Bills fan so angry

That podcast with Edelman certainly didn't help. Tre White forgave him because that's the person he is. Gronk has continued to be a dick about it because that's the person he is.

• Like (+1) 5

2 hours ago, JohnNord said:

White is beloved but he forgave Gronk…the whole org did…why are Bills fan so angry

He has chosen to mockingly laugh at what any other human would be ashamed of. He’s shown his true colors multiple times on this subject. It is a dark stain on his career.

It doesn’t even seem to register in his Tide Pod eroded smooth brain that he should at least have the decency to blush at how lenient they were on him. Much less how smug he might come off to non-Pats fans. 

50 minutes ago, benderbender said:

He has chosen to mockingly laugh at what any other human would be ashamed of. He’s shown his true colors multiple times on this subject. It is a dark stain on his career.

It doesn’t even seem to register in his Tide Pod eroded smooth brain that he should at least have the decency to blush at how lenient they were on him. Much less how smug he might come off to non-Pats fans. 

But just about all of the Buffalo Bills have forgiven him.   The Buffalo Bills organization did as well.  I don’t get why fans are so pissed off, when the people most effected by the cheap shot don’t care.

26 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Why do you care so much about Gronkowski?

I personally can't stand the sight of that big doofus.

I don’t care about him.  It just seems silly that so many are angry at Gronk and the people most effected by it don’t care and are cool with him. 

2 hours ago, JohnNord said:

But just about all of the Buffalo Bills have forgiven him.   The Buffalo Bills organization did as well.  I don’t get why fans are so pissed off, when the people most effected by the cheap shot don’t care.

Ok now it’s odd. I get asking, but people have replied and you’re still running PR for him. And he obviously needs it. Don’t get me wrong, he won life. He didn’t spend all of his money and he’ll never need for it. Good for him.

But if common sense doesn’t tell you not to repeatedly reference the only thing that might remotely keep him off the first ballot, I don’t know what to tell you. But the kicker is that he’ll never know that most people in the comments don’t find it funny. We all know he’s not the brightest lightbulb in the crayon drawer, but at this point it’s willful and deserved. 

On 12/20/2023 at 12:16 AM, newcam2012 said:

Don't disagree. Two of my favorites are Greg Cosel and Joe Marino. Dan O is pretty good but I don't like his style.

Listen to Joe Marino's latest ALL 22.

Very surprising "upbeat" analysis of the Bills passing game against the Pats.

Blames much of the woes on the interior OL and not on Josh.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Listen to Joe Marino's latest ALL 22.

Very surprising "upbeat" analysis of the Bills passing game against the Pats.

Blames much of the woes on the interior OL and not on Josh.

im not sure what it is about Joe...but i have a hard time listening to him.  

On 12/29/2023 at 10:38 AM, Dick_Cheney said:

I'm so glad the pats are dogsh!t now.

We'll see how Gronk and his brain are doing in 10 years.

What brain?

Damn Nick weight and fox sports are all out against the bills this week holy crap

i think it’s partly fear the bills will beat his beloved KC but damn 

isually I can hear his objectivity and think there may be some truth but dits bad this week - really bad 

43 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

Damn Nick weight and fox sports are all out against the bills this week holy crap

i think it’s partly fear the bills will beat his beloved KC but damn 

isually I can hear his objectivity and think there may be some truth but dits bad this week - really bad 

Choednose Squidward realllly has it in for the Bills in general. He decided that Allen was a bad pick and never moved from the take.

The problem right now is the fact that when you start looking at the stat comparisons between his beloved Chiefs and the Bills, they are really, really close this year: similar defensive stats (near identical PPG allowed), similar record (with the Bills holding the head to head) and worst of all for him, the same number of passing touchdowns even with Josh having 15 more rushing ones (at 2 more INTs).

So the only way to have his takes survive remotely intact is for the Bills to choke out of the playoffs at the last minute and he desperately wants that to happen.

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Choednose Squidward realllly has it in for the Bills in general. He decided that Allen was a bad pick and never moved from the take.

The problem right now is the fact that when you start looking at the stat comparisons between his beloved Chiefs and the Bills, they are really, really close this year: similar defensive stats (near identical PPG allowed), similar record (with the Bills holding the head to head) and worst of all for him, the same number of passing touchdowns even with Josh having 15 more rushing ones (at 2 more INTs).

So the only way to have his takes survive remotely intact is for the Bills to choke out of the playoffs at the last minute and he desperately wants that to happen.

I also think he's nervous about the Chiefs going to Buffalo in the second round. He keeps holding the Chiefs up even though the Bills have won 3 of the last 4 and the one loss was in OT where Allen didn't get the ball. He says Allen is a top 3/5 QB but gets all butthurt when someone says Allen/Bills could be better than Mahomes/Chiefs. He purposely leaves out Allen's rushing stats and says Allen is up and down because of his Passer Rating... which doesn't take into account the 15 rushing TDs he has. He is doing the same thing for the 49ers because he picked Dallas to make the Superbowl and he can't back out now. Dallas-KC was his SB pick

On 12/30/2023 at 4:07 PM, JohnNord said:

It is so ridiculous...and there is no convincing those offended there is any other way to look at it.