Around the NFL Week 1

HappyDays

Just now, 1onemangang7 said:

how so?  curious. Browns are heavily on the map with Baltimore....

Jags squeaking past the Colts.  Ravens looked bad against the hapless Texans. Browns didn't look good despite the box score.  Pittsburgh dogwalked by the Niners.  Pats about to get stompded by the Iggles.

Just now, FireChans said:

Jags squeaking past the Colts.  Ravens looked bad against the hapless Texans. Browns didn't look good despite the box score.  Pittsburgh dogwalked by the Niners.  Pats about to get stompded by the Iggles.

what about little Tua?

2 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Purdy might be good 

Is this really a surprise.

I know, I know, he was Mr. Irrelevant, but he was a starting quarterback at Iowa State for 3 years. I know the Cyclones are not a nationally ranked powerhouse in college, but the guy showed he could play.

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

someone on one of the Bills podcasts(Joe B?) was hyping up the Browns.  They said the Browns were not only winning their division, but beating Eagles in Superbowl

They are excellent in the trenches and have some good players. Maybe they will finally shake off the perennial stink of that franchise. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, FireChans said:

i think the eagles are gonna have a tough time stomping them...we will see.  Jags... ? didnt think anyone thought much of them anyway.  The Raven qb hasnt played in a year and a half

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.