Cody Ford Makes Bengals Roster

wettlaufer

6 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

Bengals are in a far better situation right now then we are,  Burrow has far better younger surrounding talent. Bills are older and maybe have a 1-2 year window before they will need to rebuild.  Poyer/Hyde/Miller/Dawkins/Morse/Diggs are all about 30 or older and no one knows if White will ever get back to the level he was before getting hurt. My biggest concern right now is Beane missing on so many picks and the Bills not restocking the shelves we great young talent.

Look at all the first or second year players the Chiefs had last season that contributed to their title,  that was a reset year and they won the Super Bowl.  Outside of Diggs the Bills have too many older players making big money that are no longer elite difference makers. Either you draft well or it catches up and when was the last time the Bills made a trade that brought back a regular contributor or starter on defence/offence?

Ummm The Bangles owner has never paid talent and it's not going to start now

Jamar Chase is as good as gone lol

• Disagree 1

Good for Cody

On 8/29/2023 at 8:29 PM, wettlaufer said:

Learns of the apparent roster spot while in the car with GF? wife? She's bubbly and he's not a big emotions guy. But both have every right to be pleased. Spent last year on IR and didn't have a contract beyond one year with the Bengals, having signed in March. 

Bravo Cody

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Good for Cody. I hope that he plays a key role for Cincinnati this year, specifically on Sunday November 5.

14 hours ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I hope things go so badly for them that he actually has to hit the field. 

23 hours ago, Virgil said:

Please let him start when we play them 

Weren’t they missing 3 starting lineman in the playoffs?

• Haha (+1) 1

Good for him. I think people just overestimate the talent in this league, it falls off a cliff after the upper crust. Just look at QB - there's maybe 15 good ones? Now look at a list of some of the back-ups, some of it's hilarious. Is Sean Clifford still the back-up in Green Bay? I don't even know wtf Sean Clifford is. I feel like some of these guys win American Ninja Warriors Challenges and find their way on to NFL rosters as the #3.

It's dismal out there. Ford is probably still a nearly above average talent all things considered. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, TBBills Fan said:

He was so annoyed and bothered by the recording.....

She had no ***** to give about that.  Girls love their tic Tok!

Could be the next wave of reality television series.  NFL fringe player, significant other, and their phone cam. 🙄

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Araiza Curse said:

Lol only on this forum is winning not equated with well ran operations. If you win and win Super Bowls, you are good. If you don’t, you aren’t. 

CIN's won a super bowl? I must've missed it

Let me go back and check the historical record

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Araiza Curse said:

Closer than we’ve been lately. Maybe this year the Bills will show me something, hope so. Tired of being let down. 

Aren't you "second place is first loser" guy?

That'd make CIN first loser or worse quite a bit lately

here's a hankie for your woes, pal

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.