Bills @ Bears Game Day Thread?!?!?!?

EmotionallyUnstable

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I don't think it is an awful take. Murray doesn't suck, that bit is an overstatement, but when the Bills younger backs have shown well I am not convinced they need an older vet like Murray on the roster. He definitely will be, we know this staff loves an older vet especially one who can pass protect.

It’s a bad take.  Murray is a piece needed on a veteran Super Bowl contender.  You can’t “hope” the young kids can protect Josh’s back if injury forces them into the game.

That said, I loved the Evans run.  Fantastic.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Same can be said for Floyd… had no problem scooping him up for less of a pressing need. 

True but that is a rotational position. The whole point of the Bills staying in nickel the whole time is they can play run or pass with two do it all backers. If their LB packages show their hand it negates one of the strengths of the scheme.

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

No Peterman?

Maybe he is busy with Elaine and the Seinfeld gang at the moment. 😂

2 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Look it up. It is a style of running, that freezes the tackler when you change directions. A thing of beauty when executed properly, like Evan’s did on that TD. 

OH! Thank you!!!! 👏

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, eball said:

It’s a bad take.  Murray is a piece needed on a veteran Super Bowl contender.  You can’t “hope” the young kids can protect Josh’s back if injury forces them into the game.

That said, I loved the Evans run.  Fantastic.

Cook pass protected well today. Harris isna good pass pro back. I know they WILL keep Murray. I don't think it is a bad take to ask if they really NEED to.

Edited by GunnerBill

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Cook pass protected well today. Harris isna good pass pro back. I know they WILL keep Murray. I don't think it is a bad take to ask if they really NEED to.

While on RBs... interesting no Mims at all today. That strikes me as "man if this guy puts anything else on film we are going to struggle to sneak him through to the PS".

I believe Mims is dinged up and wasn't going to play today.  The announcer mentioned it in the first half.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Agreed.  But he doesn’t “suck” and that poster is full of awful takes on a consistent basis.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.