Fani Willis: Corrupt Marxist BLM Activist. Met with both WH and J6 Committee before Indicting Trump

We ain't done yet here, but after a really rough start for Fani (the friend testifying that there was a romantic relationship before she hired Nathan as a special prosecutor), the smoking gun ain't there.

No photos of them sipping out of a 2-straw Pina colada in Belize. No proof that Fani didn't withdraw enough cash over time sufficient to "repay" him. No condo building neighbor to testify that they were spending the night together prior to him being retained.

I'm not buying their story, but the evidence to corroborate the friends' story just isn't there.

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

We ain't done yet here, but after a really rough start for Fani (the friend testifying that there was a romantic relationship before she hired Nathan as a special prosecutor), the smoking gun ain't there.

No photos of them sipping out of a 2-straw Pina colada in Belize. No proof that Fani didn't withdraw enough cash over time sufficient to "repay" him. No condo building neighbor to testify that they were spending the night together prior to him being retained.

I'm not buying their story, but the evidence to corroborate the friends' story just isn't there.

Pretty much this.

It's plain to see they are rotten to the core, but to prove they actually perjured themselves needs a little more than gut feelings.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, yall said:

Pretty much this.

It's plain to see they are rotten to the core, but to prove they actually perjured themselves needs a little more than gut feelings.

The other sides (there's Trump's lawyers, the fake elector's lawyer, etc.) have promised impeachment witnesses tomorrow, so maybe that will come. But right now, a hunch can't carry the day. 

I don't like her.

Her relationship with her special prosecutor (and their testimony about it) doesn't pass the smell test.

But again ... so far, no smoking gun, and no solid basis for the judge to find her disqualified to prosecute this case. In other words, no showing that the defendants (including Trump) are prejudiced by her less than honorable conduct.

44 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That's what they do.

Yep.

When all else fails, just play the race card. No level of critical thinking, integrity, credibility or common decency required.

If I believed in reincarnation, I would hope to come back as a black lezzo. All bases covered.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I don't like her.

Her relationship with her special prosecutor (and their testimony about it) doesn't pass the smell test.

But again ... so far, no smoking gun, and no solid basis for the judge to find her disqualified to prosecute this case. In other words, no showing that the defendants (including Trump) are prejudiced by her less than honorable conduct.

Isn't that almost better for Trump?  If she gets removed she will be replaced with someone squeaky clean.  If she stays Trump can claim that it's all rigged against him. 

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I don't like her.

it’s already ammunition for trump whether you like it or not. She needs to remove herself but it’s probably already swayed the public opinion. 

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I don't like her.

The people that cry 'witch hunt' all day long are the ones who are following this.  What I'm seeing is the Ken Starr effect.  The only SHRED of proof of impropriety is "huggin and kissin", which isn't really proof of impropriety at all when it comes to the substance of the Trump case.  I mean if they can't show that there was an ounce of maliciousness in the actual case, then the whole thing is a farce.  It's really not even a fishing expedition, but a character assassination.  The only thing missing is the stained dress.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Isn't that almost better for Trump?  If she gets removed she will be replaced with someone squeaky clean.  If she stays Trump can claim that it's all rigged against him. 

This is ALWAYS Trumps tactic.  His cult doesn't need a recording or email of them actually colluding against him.  Just a couple instances enough to make people go hmm, maybe there is something there.  Personally, I don't care if she keeps the case or not, but this is theater, and there's not even a gun, much less a smoking one.  Motive?  Greed?  You could accuse anyone of greed.  Anything short of them actually showing some proof, any proof of some sort of collusion makes this a charade.  If you're playing Clue, and your packet holds: Colonel Mustard might have done it in the White House with his business card, you're not going to win.  

Lmao.  The part where she said she keeps campaign cash from past campaigns to use as a slush fund to pay her boyfriend might come back to haunt her.  

She literally provided evidence of campaign finance lawlessness. 

But if msm says so.  Lol

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Smart move by the Willis team. Trump’s team have proven nothing disqualifying. 

She should step down from the prosecution of this case. Even if her actions don’t end up amounting to actual impropriety, they certainly appear unethical and are clearly distracting from the case. 

There’s no reason that she can’t withdraw from the case and have a deputy take the lead. The longer she stays involved, the more this is going to be a circus. 

• Agree 2

The Trump strategy:  I have no evidence you did any of the things I'm claim you did, but if I can prove you did something/anything, then I can say, "well if you'd do that, you'd probably steal money from the school lunch program and fake the moon landing".  In other words:  TOTAL EXHONERATION!!!!   The buffoons fall for it EVERY SINGLE TIME.  

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

She should step down from the prosecution of this case. Even if her actions don’t end up amounting to actual impropriety, they certainly appear unethical and are clearly distracting from the case. 

There’s no reason that she can’t withdraw from the case and have a deputy take the lead. The longer she stays involved, the more this is going to be a circus. 

We all know who the real ring leader is

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Lmao.  The part where she said she keeps campaign cash from past campaigns to use as a slush fund to pay her boyfriend might come back to haunt her.  

She literally provided evidence of campaign finance lawlessness. 

But if msm says so.  Lol

Didn't use an ATM, check, or credit card:  MUST be a witch!  Let's see if she floats.  MAGA turd.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 2

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

The Trump strategy:  I have no evidence you did any of the things I'm claim you did, but if I can prove you did something/anything, then I can say, "well if you'd do that, you'd probably steal money from the school lunch program and fake the moon landing".  In other words:  TOTAL EXHONERATION!!!!   The buffoons fall for it EVERY SINGLE TIME.  

We all know who the real ring leader is

Didn't use an ATM, check, or credit card:  MUST be a witch!  Let's see if she floats.  MAGA turd.

Settle down sweetie.  She effed up bad by admitting to campaign finance crimes on the stand.   You know who keeps cash to hide the trail.  Criminals.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Settle down sweetie.  She effed up bad by admitting to campaign finance crimes on the stand.   You know who keeps cash to hide the trail.  Criminals.  

I'll play by your rules for a change, you know who pleads the 5th?  

During the 2016 campaign, Trump had blasted aides of his former opponent, Democrat Hillary Clinton, for pleading the Fifth in the probe of her use of a private email server.

"So there are five people taking the Fifth Amendment, like you see on the mob, right? You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Trump invokes Fifth Amendment nearly 450 times in N.Y. AG’s civil probe of his business practices

An attorney for Trump said the former president answered only one question, about his name, during the four-hour deposition.

I'm baiting and switching like you guys do, but the difference is, I'm providing a FACT, while you're creating the 10,000 conspiracy theory.  This one is now campaign fraud, wrought from an investigation into impropriety, that has only provided "huggin an kissin" as proof of TOTAL EXHONERATION!!! History will view you guys as the biggest idiots of all time.  So dumb even a caveman wouldn't do it. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

42 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I'll play by your rules for a change, you know who pleads the 5th?  

During the 2016 campaign, Trump had blasted aides of his former opponent, Democrat Hillary Clinton, for pleading the Fifth in the probe of her use of a private email server.

"So there are five people taking the Fifth Amendment, like you see on the mob, right? You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Trump invokes Fifth Amendment nearly 450 times in N.Y. AG’s civil probe of his business practices

An attorney for Trump said the former president answered only one question, about his name, during the four-hour deposition.

I'm baiting and switching like you guys do, but the difference is, I'm providing a FACT, while you're creating the 10,000 conspiracy theory.  This one is now campaign fraud, wrought from an investigation into impropriety, that has only provided "huggin an kissin" as proof of TOTAL EXHONERATION!!! History will view you guys as the biggest idiots of all time.  So dumb even a caveman wouldn't do it. 

People generally take the 5th as a means of not being forced to testify against themselves.  But taking the 5th isn't an admission of guilt, or of innocence either. 

You mentioned the Trump NYS "fraud" case.  I'm still trying to wrap my head around that one.

Fraud.  Against whom?  The IRS or NYS or NY City tax authorities are not claiming taxes were not paid because of incorrect or inflated property values.  The banks or investors involved are not claiming they lost revenue or business or incurred tangible or financial harm and instead said what the Trump organization did in valuing properties is business as usual.  As the trial winds to conclusion I'm still not clear.  No involved party was defrauded of anything.  Who's the victim?  I think the entire thing is bullsheet. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

People generally take the 5th as a means of not being forced to testify against themselves.  But taking the 5th isn't an admission of guilt, or of innocence either. 

You mentioned the Trump NYS "fraud" case.  I'm still trying to wrap my head around that one.

Fraud.  Against whom?  The IRS or NYS or NY City tax authorities are not claiming taxes were not paid because of incorrect or inflated property values.  The banks or investors involved are not claiming they lost revenue or business or incurred tangible or financial harm and instead said what the Trump organization did in valuing properties is business as usual.  As the trial winds to conclusion I'm still not clear.  No involved party was defrauded of anything.  Who's the victim?  I think the entire thing is bullsheet. 

Just an example of his hypocrisy.  Can you show me any evidence of actual impropriety, where Willis is showing a bias against Trump by appointing Wade?  If not, then I guess you'll think this is all bullsheet, too.  I only went off topic, because Tommy needs to see how he plays his game first hand, by me playing it back to him.  The GQP creates sides, and Willis is on the other side.  Doesn't matter what she actually did, she's the enemy, because Trump said so.  In Tommy's fantasy world she's now guilty of campaign finance, because she keeps some money at home, instead of in the bank.  Ridiculous.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

29 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The TDS on display in PPP in recent days is glorious.

To the extent that I can see it.

Beautiful.

Rage on useful idiots.

The only person who's an idiot is the one who believes that intimacy is any kind of proof of impropriety.  This may come as a shock to Fox news cult, but friends also can conspire to do things, just as much as lovers can.  If you need evidence of this, look no further than executive appointments.  Presidents don't choose people for positions based on qualifications, but rather on what they've done to get you elected.  Trump has taken this to another level, where loyalty to him is more important than doing your job and what's right for the country after you're appointed.  But yeah, go ahead and be distracted by "huggin an kissin" in the meantime.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

36 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Many are victims...of TDS.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, US Egg said:

This lady and her witnesses do not disappoint.

They’re like watching those defending themselves on Judge whoever TV.

No lie.  The only thing on par is the farm and msm trying so hard to make it seem legit.  

• Like (+1) 1