Fani Willis: Corrupt Marxist BLM Activist. Met with both WH and J6 Committee before Indicting Trump

Destruction of Rule of Law in Fani Willis’ Georgia Star Chamber

GettyImages-1600214173.jpg?h=535bf863&it

The attack on the First Amendment and the very structure of the American legal system by the Star Chamber of Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney Fani Willis is a profound assault on our democratic republic and the rule of law. 

There’s no other way to characterize the politically partisan indictment of former President Donald Trump and 18 other defendants (along with 30 unindicted coconspirators) for legally questioning the legitimacy of the outcome of the 2020 election in Georgia.

Willis is trying to criminalize free speech and have a chilling effect on anyone in the future who might dare to question the results of an election.

Willis manufactured this egregious “case” with seeming unforgivable ignorance of the freedom to speak, to engage in political activity, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances that is protected by the First Amendment.

Lawyers as Co-Conspirators? Seriously?

By naming as alleged co-conspirators the lawyers who were representing Trump and providing him with advice and counsel in the legal actions that were in the state and before legislators during public hearings and in private conversations, Willis is also attacking the fundamental way that our justice system works, in which lawyers are tasked with vigorously pursuing the interests of their clients.

Under the crazy legal theories being pushed in her indictment, every lawyer in Georgia who represents a defendant and makes statements that turn out to be wrong or legal arguments that are ultimately rejected could be accused of conspiring with his or her client to commit a crime.

In other words, they could be charged with a crime for doing what the professional code of conduct tells the lawyer he is supposed to do; namely, represent the interests of his client to the best of his abilities.

https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/commentary/destruction-rule-law-fani-willis-georgia-star-chamber

• Like (+1) 1

Fulton County DA Fani Willis’ father, John C. Floyd III, was a high ranking member of the Black Panthers and dated famous communist revolutionary Angela Davis. 

Well that explains a lot…

Just how much of an influence is Floyd on his daughter? According to Fani Willis, she speaks with her father upwards of 10 times a day and his values still guide her. 

According to the LA Times (1967), Floyd helped found the Black Panther Party after he became “sick of the Democratic Party.”

In the late 1960s Floyd dated Angela Davis, a communist, who was the third woman ever to be on the FBI most wanted list.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Truly shocking!

REPORT: Fulton County DA Fani Willis’ father, John C. Floyd III, was a high ranking member of the Black Panthers and dated famous communist revolutionary Angela Davis.

Well that explains a lot…

Just how much of an influence is Floyd on his daughter? According to Fani Willis, she speaks with her father upwards of 10 times a day and his values still guide her.

According to the LA Times (1967), Floyd helped found the Black Panther Party after he became “sick of the Democratic Party.”

In the late 1960s Floyd dated Angela Davis, a communist, who was the third woman ever to be on the FBI most wanted list.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/24/2023 at 6:10 PM, Tiberius said:

Picked the wrong black women to mess with! 🤣

No bias here looks like he will get all the unbiased facts from this women . Hey maybe she can bring on DA Bragg as a partner & they can team up to bring even more made up BS to the fore front how bout it ?? 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, T master said:

No bias here looks like he will get all the unbiased facts from this women . Hey maybe she can bring on DA Bragg as a partner & they can team up to bring even more made up BS to the fore front how bout it ?? 

Trump will get justice! 

• Eyeroll 1

On 9/12/2023 at 8:07 AM, Tiberius said:

Trump will get justice! 

Oh yah one way or the other come hell or high water ! But it won't be by a unbiased judicial system that has a unbiased DA presenting the charges to be brought up against him . Just the same as the Russian collusion thing which was all (proven to be) paid lies to set forth a agenda right from the get go .

Isn't it also a coincidence that every accusation brought up on him were all by either politicians, DA, or individuals that are all either from the democratic side of the isle or have liberal stance or affiliation with a group that is either liberal or democrat it is just amazing the one sidedness of all things presented against him .

But i guess that has no bearing what so ever, it's just me and my way of thinking that is screwed up & none of that has any substance to it .

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, T master said:

Oh yah one way or the other come hell or high water ! But it won't be by a unbiased judicial system that has a unbiased DA presenting the charges to be brought up against him . Just the same as the Russian collusion thing which was all (proven to be) paid lies to set forth a agenda right from the get go .

Isn't it also a coincidence that every accusation brought up on him were all by either politicians, DA, or individuals that are all either from the democratic side of the isle or have liberal stance or affiliation with a group that is either liberal or democrat it is just amazing the one sidedness of all things presented against him .

But i guess that has no bearing what so ever, it's just me and my way of thinking that is screwed up & none of that has any substance to it .

You just don't care that Trump is a criminal. You must not love your country 

12 minutes ago, T master said:

They already declared him a criminal. the facts and case mean nothing.  

the mob just wants its pound of flesh.

Just now, 4th&long said:

Good luck with all this. Say what you want about her, trump and his cronies are *****. Attacking her won’t change that. It’s on tape. Politics is all corrupt, both sides. Don’t do a damn thing for the people! 

No, but her actual words and actions will ensure any guilty verdict will be appealed and have solid grounds.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You just don't care that Trump is a criminal. You must not love your country 

No you are 100% wrong i would like ALL crooked politicians brought to justice & like we would be thrown in jail for their crimes but history has shown that doesn't happen to the washington elite .

There are many that were allowed to walk freely & live out their lives with NO consequences All of those involved in the russian collision thing the fake paid for dossier, the FISA warrants given out because of phony accusations every one from Obama on down should be thrown in jail .

All accusations brought against Trump should be because of the proof what ever that may be and those bringing it should have no bias or affiliation with any outside groups that hold animosity against the person being accused of the crime presented which is not what has transpired .

And you think that it has so your bias is part of the problem ! You have long proven by past statements to any one here that you 1) hate the man with every fiber in your being & 2) you have unlimited bias for him because of your political affiliations & do not in any way care about the truth no matter what it may be .

And only use it that it can be twisted to form a out come that fits along the lines of your own biased opinions no matter the facts of any situation .

This clip is the perfect you in explanation ! 

4 minutes ago, T master said:

No you are 100% wrong i would like ALL crooked politicians brought to justice & like we would be thrown in jail for their crimes but history has shown that doesn't happen to the washington elite .

There are many that were allowed to walk freely & live out their lives with NO consequences All of those involved in the russian collision thing the fake paid for dossier, the FISA warrants given out because of phony accusations every one from Obama on down should be thrown in jail .

All accusations brought against Trump should be because of the proof what ever that may be and those bringing it should have no bias or affiliation with any outside groups that hold animosity against the person being accused of the crime presented which is not what has transpired .

And you think that it has so your bias is part of the problem ! You have long proven by past statements to any one here that you 1) hate the man with every fiber in your being & 2) you have unlimited bias for him because of your political affiliations & do not in any way care about the truth no matter what it may be .

And only use it that it can be twisted to form a out come that fits along the lines of your own biased opinions no matter the facts of any situation .

This clip is the perfect you in explanation ! 

You are just making excuses for a really lousy person. Trump is a criminal, period 

On 9/11/2023 at 5:26 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

What is made up?

In this particular deal i'm not sure because i haven't followed it that close if at all i'm just basing my thoughts on past instances of buying a fake document & following the BS for 4 years spending thousands if not millions of tax payer dollars on nothing & laws being broken in that time & no one brought to true justice because of it .

Then having another 4 year investigation the Durham report saying that there was truly no evidence to justify most any of the prior happenings in and around the investigation of the Russian collusion yet no one has been brought to justice in any of that .

But there may be something to this even though the person bringing the allegations is known to be biased in some of their own personal beliefs & views that could sway their reasoning in some way . 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are just making excuses for a really lousy person. Trump is a criminal, period 

Oh but your not drinking any Kool-aid of any sort come on man stop the BS for real !! 

Edited by T master