Fani Willis: Corrupt Marxist BLM Activist. Met with both WH and J6 Committee before Indicting Trump

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Competition? LOL, you guys are born losers, the demographics are againist you, the Enlightenment is against you (You filth support Putin over our friends in Ukraiane, shame on you!) this country will not support your anti-freedom, anti-repubilc ideology 

Shame on you people! How dare you question the best system of government ever constructed! 

Shame on you!!! 

Would you like some cheese with your whine? 

You're just a tool, so is fani Willis. Shes letting her crime ridden city burn and wasting her entire departments resources trying to do a political payola while real criminals run rampant. 

She should quit wasting the people's time and money on this witch hunt, and do her job. Which is prosecuting criminals keeping the streets safe. Not entangling the whole department in this mess for YEARS 

Damn fool 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

And it annoys the ***** out of commies like you, which is nice.

:lol:

The high school sports reporter from East bum***** high on Twitter is far more reliable than ANY of the masters whose loads you and LRon ***** stain swallow on a regular basis.

NYT, WaPo, CNN

Credibility!

Annoys would be the proper word
That’s about it

If that is your sole reason, for being here, you must live a sad life

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And it annoys the ***** out of commies like you, which is nice.

:lol:

The high school sports reporter from East bum***** high on Twitter is far more reliable than ANY of the masters whose loads you and LRon ***** stain swallow on a regular basis.

NYT, WaPo, CNN

Credibility!

Pizzagate bro.  Pizzagate.   

It must suck being a conservative right now.  Your party is a travesty at the moment.  

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Pizzagate bro.  Pizzagate.   

It must suck being a conservative right now.  Your party is a travesty at the moment.  

It’s been pretty bad since they latched on to Donald Trump. They were not always like this.

There are some Republicans that I actually respect or were

Trumpism came along and swallowed the republican party because they wanted that political clout from his base so bad

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Annoys would be the proper word
That’s about it

If that is your sole reason, for being here, you must live a sad life

Didn't get the reference. Why am I not surprised. Never seen caddyshack?

The "which is nice" part means that its a nice side benefit you friggin mouth breather.

And my life is fantastic btw, rich with a lot going on. But I won't pull a Quack MD and bore everyone with the details.

L Ron fc.uk stick...

I admit I had to Google what pizzagate is...

Dude, Finding Qanon Frank has the qanon angle cornered here. 

JFR  will never get court jester either.

Pathetic dude.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, TSOL said:

Would you like some cheese with your whine? 

You're just a tool, so is fani Willis. Shes letting her crime ridden city burn and wasting her entire departments resources trying to do a political payola while real criminals run rampant. 

She should quit wasting the people's time and money on this witch hunt, and do her job. Which is prosecuting criminals keeping the streets safe. Not entangling the whole department in this mess for YEARS 

Damn fool 

image.png.c0b8b1e269285ab05fae9362302f4024.png

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

The names change. but they all read the same and seem to be following the same script.

that one isn't even American.

These guys are cucked by BLM and LGBTQ

It's really sad and pathetic and honestly I'm ashamed for them 

Edited by TSOL
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Nailed it.

Cucks, land chads, MSM parrots.  

but it is interesting how they work in unison to push false narratives. NON stop.

They think they're smart and maybe they are but theyre too weak to ever win. 

• Agree 1

Oh Fani.

WOW: Fani Willis' campaign director tries LOCKING account after anti-Trump tweets discovered (pics)

Nothing to see here, just Fani Willis' campaign director locking his account after his anti-Trumpism was exposed by Natalie Winters.

Gosh, it's almost as if Willis might have a little political bias going on here, right? She wouldn't let someone direct her campaign she disagreed with politically ...

Just sayin'.

But sure, this whole Georgia case is all about justice. TOTALLY.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/08/25/fani-willis-campaign-director-locks-account-n2386573

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Oh Fani.

WOW: Fani Willis' campaign director tries LOCKING account after anti-Trump tweets discovered (pics)

Nothing to see here, just Fani Willis' campaign director locking his account after his anti-Trumpism was exposed by Natalie Winters.

Gosh, it's almost as if Willis might have a little political bias going on here, right? She wouldn't let someone direct her campaign she disagreed with politically ...

Just sayin'.

But sure, this whole Georgia case is all about justice. TOTALLY.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/08/25/fani-willis-campaign-director-locks-account-n2386573

I said it from the start, I don't know how they can move Forward with this case with her as the prosecutor 

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I can’t believe that this has to be pointed out, but

All of these people have a political affiliation all of them

The only real question is, do they have the evidence to make it stick we will find out

should they question elections? 

• Agree 1