Fani Willis: Corrupt Marxist BLM Activist. Met with both WH and J6 Committee before Indicting Trump

I'm watching the Georgia hearing about Fani Willis.

It is not going well for her.

Her friend just confirmed that Fani and her special prosecutor had a romantic relationship PRIOR to him being appointed/paid. That contradicts the prior affidavits they submitted.

This case is going nowhere. Horny DA sinks her own ship.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Fani's babe Nathan Wade just testified, and not very credibly.

His testimony: he charged trips to his business credit card to allow Fani to preserve some level of anonymity when she traveled. But obviously she went through security with her own ID, etc. He says she would reimburse him half, but that there's no deposited checks etc. She paid him back in cash.

One was a Belize trip. It must have been at least 5K ... she handed him 5K in cash? Was it under the mattress?

I have a feeling she'll be disqualified from the case and very likely suspended from the practice of law or disbarred down the line.

Watching this Fani Willis/Nathan Wade hearing and they are toast. TOAST. 
 1. Her former close friend testified that their romantic relationship began well prior to when Fani hired him. By years! (Which means they lied to the court.)
2. Wade claimed Fani reimbursed him for all the expensive trips but no record of that bc … it was all in cash. (Omg)
 3. He def got caught lying on his earlier court submissions in divorce court & attempted to say the reason he (falsely) he swore that he had no “receipts” was bc he only had “credit card statements” reflecting the charges. I have second hand embarrassment.

A rare example of useful idiocy being pierced.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

You wouldn't by a used car from Nathan Wade, that's for damn sure.

"I have no cash receipts, your honour"

Well to be fair, I wouldn't buy one from any lawyer, period.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Amy Kremer posted this. Who? "Women For Trump." As with Julie, presumably not a lawyer.

There's no jury here. Fani's demeanor is aggressive/assertive/indignant, but so far she hasn't cracked.

Sorry folks, but she's actually making it hard for the judge to disqualify here.

14 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Sorry folks, but she's actually making it hard for the judge to disqualify here.

Well, except for the bit where her former employee contradicted her affidavit where she claimed that her relationship with Wade only started after he began working for the DAs office.

You know....just that small matter of perjury, it's nothing really.

Edited by SydneyBillsFan

1 minute ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Well, except for the bit where her former employee contradicted her affidavit where she claimed that her relationship with Wade only started after he began working for the DAs office.

True, but now it's devolved into a he said/she said.

More specifically Fani and Nathan vs. The Friend.

And still, nobody's cracked Fani. She's belligerent, but she hasn't given in and there's no damning evidence (so far) to the contrary.