TRADE: Arizona ships Simmons to Giants for a 7th

BuffaloBillyG

Simmons might not have worked out in Arizona, he seems like a position-less man, but it would’ve been nice to have that sort of speed available for the Bills defense. I would’ve made the move for a 7th, or even a 6th.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Former 1st rounder for a 7th. What a time to be alive. And before it's a "Beane messed up"...NO Simmons isn't a MLB.

But Arizona is open for business...

Wow. Isaiah has a ton of talent, and just hasn't put it together yet.  Nice get for the Giants.

As far as Arizona goes, they are definitely in the Caleb Williams sweepstakes.  At least he won't be playing in the AFC.

• Agree 2

19 minutes ago, Udubalum07 said:

I thought that Arizona was planning for him to start at safety this year.  That seems like a really low value for an athletic freak like Simmons.

It's like when a performance sports car loses much resale value after you drive it off from the dealership. 🤔😁

13 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Wow. Isaiah has a ton of talent, and just hasn't put it together yet.  Nice get for the Giants.

As far as Arizona goes, they are definitely in the Caleb Williams sweepstakes.  At least he won't be playing in the AFC.

He seems like the ultimate "tweener" type to me. But a DC like Martindale can definitely find a way to use that. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Im pretty excited for Dabol and the Giants. Joe Shoen is building a solid team over there. Making moves like Beane. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Oh man, I would have been all over this with our defense.  For a 7th round pick?!.  He could have slid right into this hybrid nickel defense we are running.

We have reached our limit of 190 lb tweeners who can’t shed a tackle. 

I would have rather traded for Simmons than draft Bernard or Williams though. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.