TRADE: Arizona ships Simmons to Giants for a 7th

BuffaloBillyG

7 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

He seems like the ultimate "tweener" type to me. But a DC like Martindale can definitely find a way to use that. 

I hope they just got him to stock up on players to trade with Buffalo to get the Bills Gisnts as the Carolina Buffalo connection  has been.  

5 hours ago, boyst said:

What does that mean, Dorian is the second best LB?  That's an indictment on/with something/someone/somehow/somewhere/sometime... And I'm not sure what or how. 

** this is not a bitching post that something hasn't been done. I just don't know if Dorian has done well or others haven't rose to the top yet. 

Just referencing that outside MIlano, Dorian has reportedly had the best camp of any other LB so far.  So it’s both that Dorian has seemed to have had stood for positive reasons and had a solid or strong camp and the other LBs over at the MIKE have not stood out as much and the pecking order is still up in the air. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.