Any Breakout Stars This Year?

ToGoGo

5 minutes ago, 0017 said:

Andy Isabella looked good, he’s got the tools. 

I don’t see him making the roster. He needs to show something big in the return game to have a chance.

The Bills appear to have real good depth at WR.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

He said breakout star this year. 

im going cook. 

I think I’m just a little higher on his potential than most, 4.31 speed and shifty out of the slot could be unstoppable in this offense. But most likely he won’t be the next Julian Edelman 😅

Edited by 0017

1 minute ago, Beast said:

I don’t see him making the roster. He needs to show something big in the return game to have a chance.

The Bills appear to have real good depth at WR.

He's Not a returner...

Just because the bills have them back there shagging punts and kickoffs doesn't mean he has any viable chance of doing it... You need bodies catching them in camp

The dude has like 10 total kick and punt returns in college.. in 4 years... He's not a return Man

If he's Making the team it's because his wide receiver skills

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, 0017 said:

I think I’m just a little higher on his potential than most, 4.31 speed and shifty out of the slot could be unstoppable in this offense. But most likely he won’t amount to Julian Edelman 😅

and a real lunch pail guy….  Gets extra attention.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Rousseau. His Offside penalty was annoying but overall he was very active today. The reports on him from camp have been very promising.

I think Oliver, Rousseau, and AJ will look like stars again once Miller is back. 

• Agree 1

People ragging on Shakir for the drop but completely forgetting all the catches, including the huge 3rd and long conversion. Which he could also be counted on for last year. Once the season gets into full swing, Shakir will be a rising star in the NFL. 

Cook could've been a breakout star last year but was poorly utilized. If the coaching staff can get out of it's own way, Cook and Shakir will be big names by the end of the season. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

The obvious answer is James Cook. He's going to finish as atop 10 back this year if he stays healthy.

For a less than obvious answer: If Dorian Williams finds snaps he is going to flash big time this year. The hype about his instincts....isn't hype. 

Another less obvious answer: Damar. While some pundits ponder what happens if we release him...guy had 88 tackles and 1.5 sacks last year while still being very inexperienced. The was he played today: fast and without hesitation. Another guy that if pressed into snaps is going to continue to get better. Really wouldn't surprise me much if he's a starting S on this team beginning next year.

Edited by BuffaloBillyG
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

The obvious answer is James Cook. He's going to finish as atop 10 back this year if he stays healthy.

For a less than obvious answer: If Dorian Williams finds snaps he is going to flash big time this year. The hype about his instincts....isn't hype. 

Another less obvious answer: Damar. While some pundits ponder what happens if we release him...guy had 88 tackles and 1.5 sacks last year while still being very inexperienced. The was he played today: fast and without hesitation. Another guy that if pressed into snaps is going to continue to get better. Really wouldn't surprise me much if he's a starting S on this team beginning next year.

a guy earning the fourth safety spot isn’t a breakout star. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.