Kyler Murray working his way back to playing

Beast

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Is that what it is? I'll be honest I had no clue. I'm on sports stuff all day at work and haven't seen them before. Guessing others haven't eitherĀ 

Hockey and soccer players have been wearing them for a few years now. Thatā€™s how they can post how miles a player has run or skated during a game. It also is an extremely accurate heart rate monitor. They also have accelerometers and gyroscopes so you can know how fast a player is running and how hard heā€™s working in real time during practice or a game. Itā€™s really cool and useful technology that unfortunately looks like a bra. It has to be that way because thatā€™s the least intrusive for the athletes performance.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Hockey and soccer players have been wearing them for a few years now. Thatā€™s how they can post how miles a player has run or skated during a game. It also is an extremely accurate heart rate monitor. They also have accelerometers and gyroscopes so you can know how fast a player is running and how hard heā€™s working in real time during practice or a game. Itā€™s really cool and useful technology that unfortunately looks like a bra. It has to be that way because thatā€™s the least intrusive for the athletes performance.

Ā 

Not to mention, firm support without the cutting of the underwireā€¦ā€¦

• Haha (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Yeah i knew about those, but thought it was a chip in the helmet.Ā  But i didnt know about the heart monitor thing.Ā  Both very cool tech!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Dude is just the worst. Seems like an awful leader and a guy who would be terrible to hang with. Cardinals might be the worst team in the nfl, especially with that weirdo coach. Hammer the under for their wins.Ā 

They should have traded him instead of signing him to a huge contract. Could have gotten at least two first-round picks. He's lazy, arrogant, undersized and doesn't seem particularly interested in winning.Ā 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, DapperCam said:

Lol, Iā€™m assuming that is a tank top that has rolled up? Or maybe something to keep a chest strap heart monitor on?

No, itā€™s a sports braā€¦,Ā 

4 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

ummmā€¦ several of them are likely wearing the same.Ā 

the biggest crime was it being a bad song. I have no idea how it had staying power and wasnā€™t forgotten near instantly.

Mrs Doubtfire is probably to blame.

5 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Is that what it is? I'll be honest I had no clue. I'm on sports stuff all day at work and haven't seen them before. Guessing others haven't eitherĀ 

I mean, hereā€™s an article back in 2018 about essentially the same topic:Ā 

https://gearjunkie.com/technology/spt2-fitness-tracking-wearable

Ā 

at this point Iā€™m not sure why these havenā€™t been styled differently by the company, though I guess itā€™s publicity during the off-season when guys workout shirtless and every couple of months itā€™s all over social media againĀ 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

Gee, why do you have to post facts--the truth---I think the board was having so much fun mocking this guy--LOL

17 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

Gee, why do you have to post facts--the truth---I think the board was having so much fun mocking this guy--LOL

I am familiar with the heart tracking technology. It does not actually require wearing a sports bra.Ā  #fact

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

Itā€™s an GPS vest and players wear them under their jerseys at practice all the time.Ā 

Players wear jock straps under their pants as well. I donā€™t want to see them parading around just wearing that.

15 hours ago, NoSaint said:

I mean, hereā€™s an article back in 2018 about essentially the same topic:Ā 

https://gearjunkie.com/technology/spt2-fitness-tracking-wearable

Ā 

at this point Iā€™m not sure why these havenā€™t been styled differently by the company, though I guess itā€™s publicity during the off-season when guys workout shirtless and every couple of months itā€™s all over social media againĀ 

I think the takeaway from the picture is that these now come in ā€œjunior missā€ sizes.Ā 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.