Training camp 7/27 9:45 AM

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

Knox n Kincaid could be absolutely lethal.  Best duo since Gronk n Hernandez. 

The versatility n dimension this adds to our O is unreal. Can't believe we got Kincaid . Beane musta had a hard on when the trade went through

That would be killer!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Kincaid hype train has left the station.

What a massive development it would be if we hit gold on this guy..

I have been dreaming of just such a potential matchup for YEARS  as a Bills fan.   A twin tower of stud TE's that make the decision on who to leave open a quandary 

for  defensive opponents. Having a guy like Dalton Kincaid  contributing in this offense YES PLEASE! Pretty please even.  I would LOVE to see it!

• Like (+1) 7

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

He's a 1st round pick. Shouldn't expectations be kinda high?

Absolutely .. but this guy feels different. 

I'm NOT saying he's Kelce.. but he's one of the few guys I've ever watched who moves like him.  

Also, the dynamic of 12 personnel that can also stretch the field is something pretty rare in the NFL.

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Shakir fans going to be sad this year. I don't think he sees the field much. They seem intent on making Harty a thing with screens and end-arounds and they had Kincaid in there with Knox a lot which says a lot for a rookie to be running with the 1's day one. They had Sherfield in the slot too.

Are you not a shakir fan?

Sal C article:

https://www.audacy.com/wgr550/sports/bills/starting-middle-linebacker-cornerback-battles-in-full-swing?utm_campaign=sharebutton&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=WGRAM

On the second day of Buffalo Bills training camp here at St. John Fisher University, Terrel Bernard got his shot at middle linebacker with the first-team defense and Christian Benford got the same at cornerback, opposite Tre’Davious White.

That’s two different players at each spot over the first two days. On Wednesday it was Tyrel Dodson in the middle and Dane Jackson at corner.

Kaiir Elam is another cornerback competing for the starting spot, and while Dorian Williams is also competing at middle linebacker, he’s also been playing the weakside spot. AJ Klein and Baylon Spector are also both competing in the middle.

Defense gets picks

The defense had three interceptions off of Allen in 11-on-11, but two came off of tipped passes that maybe both should have been caught.

First, while in the rain, Allen threw it into some traffic. There were a few hands involved but it banged off a couple players (I couldn’t make out exactly who) and ultimately fell into the hands of cornerback Cam Lewis.

After that, safety Jordan Poyer made a tremendous, instinctual play to undercut a route run by Stefon Diggs.

The ball was a bit short and underthrown. Diggs slid to make the grab, but Poyer knew the perfect angle to get low and get it first. No one touched him, so he got up and ran back for what might have been a touchdown.

Finally, wide receiver Khalil Shakir had a ball in his hands he should have grabbed, but couldn’t hold on. It popped up, and Bernard was in the perfect spot to grab the interception.

51 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Then why did the bills move up to get Elam in a CB rich draft?  If they knew his man coverage experience didn’t translate to our zone heavy looks, then what gives?  I think they were smitten by his notebook and saw him as a student of the game and so far it hasn’t panned out. Elam has elite traits, and I think that’s what has shown up on game days to help mask his deficiencies. The bills seemed to have bet on Elam learning our scheme and it may have been a slight overlook. 

For a player that hasn’t played poorly, your anti elam agenda is stale.

We get it-  you didn’t want him.  Cool

• Like (+1) 7
  • Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Spencer brown -  the only man that could singlehandedly end our season 

Agreed. It would be better if he were worse because at least he wouldn't be playing. (Yes, it's still too early to say for sure.)

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

You should listen to your user name 

So should you, 😂

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.