Cleveland Hypocrites release DT

Dablitzkrieg

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I like how people say things like this like it's some sort of magical shield that lets them do the thing anyway.

her username is hottestgirlinohio or whatever.  nobody mentioned anything blaming her, this dude i never heard of is certainly dirt though. her whole IG page is 'look at me im hot'. poster didnt even say shes ugly lol just disputed her subjective claim and said these guys could do better, which they could

Edited by BillsShredder83
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

Like when someone says, "I'm not racist but..." you can be certain that the next thing they say will be racist.

58 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

the words "but" and "however" are words that make everything that was just previously mentioned, wrong. 

Yeah essentially anyone using that kind of set up is basically highlighting that they're saying something that is that exact thing, and that it's so obvious that they themselves are aware of it.

16 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah essentially anyone using that kind of set up is basically highlighting that they're saying something that is that exact thing, and that it's so obvious that they themselves are aware of it.

I dont mean to be a dick, but....

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Where did the innocent until proven innocent crowd go so soon? Or does it only apply to special teamers?

Or bills players? Or people you like? 

2 hours ago, Fleezoid said:

the words "but" and "however" are words that make everything that was just previously mentioned, wrong. 

No offense but… respectfully.  You can say whatever you want if you open and close the sentence like that. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I think we get it.  We understand why better players get different treatment. We are saying it is hypocritical.  Both are true. 

Welcome to life

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I like how people say things like this like it's some sort of magical shield that lets them do the thing anyway.

I’m sure the hottest girl in Ohio will be fine. But I will let her know you stood up for her. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m sure the hottest girl in Ohio will be fine. But I will let her know you stood up for her. 

I appreciate it, I hope you continue to helpfully label the things you're saying, makes it super easy practically don't even have to read the rest of the sentence.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I appreciate it, I hope you continue to helpfully label the things you're saying, makes it super easy practically don't even have to read the rest of the sentence.

Laughing at someone dying isn’t very righteous Saint Warcodered. Glasshouses little bro. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This could be a lot easier to prove than the Watson thing. Maybe the Browns know a little more about what actually happened. The Watson stuff was all a bunch of "he said she said" that was thrown out by 2 grand jury's. As bad as a lot of people don't want to admit it

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

This could be a lot easier to prove than the Watson thing. Maybe the Browns know a little more about what actually happened. The Watson stuff was all a bunch of "he said she said" that was thrown out by 2 grand jury's. As bad as a lot of people don't want to admit it

yes, Jimmy Haslam and his kookie wife no doubt have a crack PI team that keeps tabs on all their players.....

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

yes, Jimmy Haslam and his kookie wife no doubt have a crack PI team that keeps tabs on all their players.....

I'm saying that if they investigated this story and found out this stuff did happen or is even worse than being reported, then I can see why they took the action they took. I'm sure they investigated the Watson thing, looked at the fact that 2 grand jury's basically threw it all in the trash and saw there was absolutely no definitive proof other than these women all saying what happened. They felt it was worth taking 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.