Name a random Bills player and one thing you remember about them

Once upon a time in land far, far away...in a place that I cannot quite recall today

I remember a fair-haired lad named Cole Beasley, whose productiion was anything but measley.

In his prime he  caught plenty of passes, and the occassional TD...while avoiding controversy and most of all..VD.

But as he got older and slower, his contract the team did not renew, now he's binge-watching Fox News, as he has nothing better to do. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

Shane Conlan broke his facemask in SB XXV which was one of the hardest hitting SB's ever.  oh and Walt Putalski's sister was my sister's college roommate.

From the SI vault:

"I've never been so tired in a football game in my life," said Buffalo linebacker Shane Conlan. "I was even tired in the first quarter. They keep pounding with guys like Anderson, and that wears you out. Then they run a play-fake off that, and Hostetler bootlegs and throws that drag pattern to a tight end coming across. You should be on to it, but you're not.

"I broke my face mask on Anderson in the first half. It just snapped and turned all the way around to the right side of my helmet. I mean, jeez, it's the first time I ever broke a face mask."

Edited by redtail hawk

Mike Mosley's nickname was FWB and he returned kicks.

Jason Peters as a wedgebuster on kickoff coverage may have started the ball rolling on the current rules changes. He just destroyed people, often several at once.

Cyrus Kouandjio never blocking anyone.

Formosa Jones taking an unflagged helmet-to-no-helmet hit from iirc those dirty punks the Titans.

Edited by Ralonzo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.