Go BOLD - 2023 NFL Bold Predictions

major

15 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Tua will bump his head again…, but he will fall gracefully, 

Don, it’s okay as Tua took Judo this off season to know to roll when hot like this…

I predict, Rodgers gets pummeled by Milano on a clean hit in game 1 as McD surprises the hell outta the Jests and blitzes up front with Gloyd and Groot coming in off the edge.

Allen has 5000 all purpose yards and 1000 from DK2.  Diggs crap is just that and goes away, DHop at the last minute the day camp opens signs with the Bills,

and Davis and Brown have solid years as they are finally both healthy.

Too much?

Go Bills!!! 

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

New England will be awarded 3 compensatory draft picks for another team's infraction.

Lol, yes. They should definitely get the Texans' picks from the Watson trade. I still cannot believe the Texans weren't punished for enabling Watson. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Then they won like 10 in a row 

Yea. They are a streaky team. I don't mean that in a bad way either. They are just that kind of time who can look a bit messy for a run and then suddenly click for a run.

Edited by GunnerBill

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea. Bastards. I thought it was coming in until about week 9 too. 

I live in Cincinnati. The locals were angry after that loss to the Browns on MNF. Joe Burrow was holding the ball forever and taking sacks. The line looked worse than in 2021. People wanted Zac Taylor fired for poor in-game management and bad play calling. Then they switched to the quick short passing game to mask the poor OL play after the bye week and they started rolling. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.